North Canyon with Sunset Jeep Excursion
The tour begins with an aerial tour of the Grand Canyon beginning with a flight over the North Rim. Expect to be wowed by the majestic beauty of this natural world wonder. With the Colorado River being just one mile below you, you'll be awe-struck by the scenic vistas as you fly over the widest and deepest part of the entire Grand Canyon. This flight will surely provide plenty of photo opportunities from the air.
The second part of the tour is on a guided custom designed open-air jeep tour, which begins from the National Geographic Visitor Center. Several stops are made and are hand picked by your professional guide to complement the stunning views of the canyon. See the full magnitude of the Grand Canyon expressed in the towering ancient cliffs, abound with the colors of sunset and texture of ages past. As the trip ends, you return to the IMAX Theater where you may enjoy the complimentary tickets and your lifetime of memories from the Grand Canyon. Total tour time is approximately 3 hours.
Please note: For safety reasons, children under 18 months are not permitted on this tour.
- Helicopter Tour over South and North Rims
- Guided open-air jeep tour through the canyon
- Sunset views at Grand Canyon
- Scenic ground views of the widest and deepest part of the Grand Canyon
- Tour Duration: Approximately 3 hours total
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 3 hours.
Approximately 25 - 30 minutes
Time spent in the Grand Canyon
Approximately 2 hours
Check-in at Papillon Helicopters Terminal 30 minutes prior to departure
Lift off on a narrated helicopter air tour over the North Canyon, South Rim, Dragon Corridor for the experience of a lifetime
Self drive to the National Geographic Visitor Center just a short distance from our terminal to meet your jeep guide
Grand Canyon National Park
The Jeep tour continues into the Grand Canyon National Park. Take in the beauty of the park as you travel through Desert View Drive and make several stops including Moran Point or Grandview Point and other points of interest. The grand finale will be experiencing the colorful and majestic sunset views of the canyon.
You will return to the National Geographic Visitor Center to enjoy the complimentary theater tickets at their IMAX Theater
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: PGG-1JS