Native Explorer Tour with Legacy
Customer's Discretion Prices From:
Departure: Grand Canyon West Rim
Destination: Grand Canyon West Rim
Airplane | Bus
Planning to visit Grand Canyon West? In addition to the stunning vistas along the west rim, you can now experience a Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines flight over the canyon’s extraordinary landmarks. This air tour departs from the Grand Canyon West air terminal, and once airborne you’ll enjoy breathtaking views above Eagle Point, home of the famous Skywalk glass bridge, Guano Point and other areas of interest within Grand Canyon West. In-flight narration will provide interesting facts and the history of the Grand Canyon.
After returning to the terminal, your West Rim adventure continues aboard an air-conditioned motor coach for a self-guided ground tour of Grand Canyon West. The first stop is the Hualapai Ranch, where cowboys put on a show reenacting the old west gunfights. The next stop is Eagle Point where you can marvel at the enormous eagle-like rock formation. See Native American dwellings from several tribes and enjoy cultural music and dancing. From there, you’ll proceed to Guano Point for impressive, panoramic views of the Grand Canyon’s west rim. Return to the terminal having explored the Grand Canyon by air and then by ground, making it a once in a life time experience!
- Memorable flight with views of the Grand Canyon West and the Colorado River
- Climate controlled cabin
- Large oversized windows perfect for picture taking
- High wings provide clear panoramic views
- In-flight tour narration
- Self guided tour of multiple points along the rim of the canyon
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 20 minutes of instant flight time of the Grand Canyon
Time spent at the Canyon
The time spent on the rim for the ground tour will be at the customer's discretion
Drive to the terminal
Self drive to our terminal located in the Grand Canyon West Airport vicinity
Check-in at the terminal 30 minutes prior to flight and receive passes to enter the park to visit stops along the rim after the flight
Depart on this exciting airplane tour and enjoy amazing views of the Grand Canyon's popular points by air. Views include Eagle Point, Guano Point, the Colorado River and other parts of the Grand Canyon West.
Return to the terminal
Return to the terminal and hop on a shuttle to continue the rim portion of the tour.
The first stop of the self guided tour is to see an old western town that features reenactments of a cowboy stand-off. Take part by learning how to speed draw or rope like a cowboy.
From this point, enjoy the views of the eagle-like rock formation, cultural dances and a small village that showcases multiple Native American dwellings
Proceed to Guano Point for more scenic views of the Grand Canyon that will captivate you from any spot at this point
Return to the Grand Canyon West Terminal
After a fantastic day of sightseeing, your motor coach driver will return you to the to the terminal to conclude your tour
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: SWW-1L