Over the Edge Helicopter and Boat
Tour Time Varies Prices From:
Departure: Grand Canyon West Rim
Destination: Grand Canyon West Rim
Helicopter | Bus | Land at the Bottom | Meal | Water | Adventure Tour
Combine our exciting Over the Edge Grand Canyon helicopter tour with a pontoon boat cruise along the heart of the mighty Colorado River! This tour includes the Grand Canyon West Entrance fee (called the Legacy Package) and a meal voucher. Once you enter the park, make your way to our helipad for a breathtaking descent of 4,000 feet and land smoothly on the floor of the Grand Canyon. You will marvel at the Canyon’s legendary beauty as you witness the unfolding Canyon landscape. Once landed, you will hike a short way to the river docks and board an awaiting pontoon boat for a relaxing 15-minute smooth water cruise down the Colorado River. Continue on to board your helicopter and ascend back to the Rim where the activities, photo opportunities and souvenir shops are plentiful. Redeem your meal voucher at either of the two locations, Guano Point BBQ meal or the Skywalk Café at Eagle Point.
- Remarkable views of the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Pontoon boat ride down the river
- Light meal
- West Rim entrance fee included
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Tour times vary
Time spent at the Canyon
30 - 40 minutes
10 - 15 minutes
Passengers drive to the Grand Canyons West Rim for check-in and boarding. West Rim entrance fee is included. The West Rim is approximately 2.5 hours from both Las Vegas, NV or Kingman, AZ.
You will receive your meal voucher upon entrance to the Grand Canyon West Rim which you may redeem at any time.
You will board a helicopter for a flight that will land on the floor of the Grand Canyon.
Pontoon Boat Ride
After the flight, you will board a pontoon boat for a ride down the Colorado River.
You will see the Grand Canyon landscape and rock formations as you fly below the rim. The pontoon boat ride will show the Colorado River and the Canyons rising walls.
Return to the top of the West Rim via helicopter.
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: PWW-5LM