Over the Rainbow and Lake Powell
Take to the skies aboard our Lake Powell and Rainbow Bridge Air tour! You will be treated to aerial views of the Rainbow Bridge, one of the Worlds largest natural stone arches and Lake Powell, the second largest man made lake in the United States. Formerly an impressive canyon before the construction of Glen Canyon Dam, Lake Powell sports more shoreline than the east coast of the USA. The lake provides recreation to thousands of people annually while the Glen Canyon Dam helps control flooding along the Colorado River.
- Aerial flight from Page Municipal Airport
- Scenic views of Lake Powell and Rainbow Bridge
- Tour Duration: 30-35 minutes
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 30 - 35 minutes
Arrive the terminal 30 minutes prior to departure for check in
Board and depart by airplane for views of the lake and bridge
Enjoy the amazing views of beautiful Lake Powell and nature's sandstone creation, Rainbow Bridge.
Arrive the terminal with photos and memories to last a lifetime.
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: SPR-1