Highlights Air & Hoover Dam Bus Tour
6 - 6.5 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon West
Airplane | Bus | Hoover Dam | Meal
Soar over the majestic Grand Canyon and enjoy an insider’s tour of engineering marvel Hoover Dam with our Highlights Air with Hoover Dam Bus Tour. Bragging rights are yours with this unique experience. The adventure begins at our Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines terminal where you will board an airplane specifically designed for sightseeing. Peer out of the airplane’s large windows for ideal viewing of Hoover Dam and Lake Mead on your way to the canyon. As you fly above Grand Canyon West, take in the magnificent sights of Eagle Point, Guano Point and the mighty Colorado River below. Upon landing back at the air terminal, you’ll have time to browse through our gift shop and enjoy a meal.
The next part of the adventure kicks off in a Gray Line coach that will whisk you away to Hoover Dam for a VIP guided tour. Learn about the history of dam’s creation and the inner-workings of the structure with enough time to take photos, explore, and take in dramatic views of both the Colorado River and Lake Mead from this vantage point – in contrast to the view from the air. Gray Line will return you directly to your hotel. As with all of our tours, round trip hotel pick-up and drop-off service is complementary, and the memories are yours to keep.
- Complimentary round trip Las Vegas hotel transfers
- Narrated scenic flight with views of the famous Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Grand Canyon West
- Bus transfers to Hoover Dam with a guided VIP tour of the dam
- 1 meal included
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in aircraft
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March"
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended
Approximately 6 - 6.5 hours
Round Trip Flight Duration
Approximately 70 minutes
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels
Upon arrival, check-in at our private air tour terminal
Scenic route covering amazing views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and Grand Canyon West
Souvenir Shopping & Meal
Our on-site gift shop provides a wide variety of memorabilia to select from. A meal will also also be provided before being transferred to the Hoover Dam Lodge to meet with your Hoover Dam bus.
Hoover Dam Interior Tour
After a short ride via motor coach from the lodge to Hoover Dam, a government guide will escort and provide details about the history of the dam along with ample time to explore the exterior of the dam and its exhibits
Return Hotel Transfers
Board the motor coach for transfers back to your Las Vegas hotel
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: SBW-1D