Indian Country Adventure with Helicopter and Skywalk
Strap yourself in for an experience you’ll never forget! Our Indian Country with Helicopter and Skywalk Tour is sure to be the highlight of your vacation. First, we’ll pick you up from any one of several major hotels in Las Vegas and bring you to terminal. There, you’ll board our Twin Otter aircraft for an approximate 35 minute flight to Grand Canyon West. From your window, you’ll be able to clearly see the marvelous Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the meandering Colorado River.
When you arrive at Grand Canyon West airport, you’ll board a helicopter for the next leg of your adventure. From your helicopter perch you’ll be flown straight down 4,000 feet, into the Grand Canyon itself, until you safely touch down onto the floor of the majestic Grand Canyon.
Enjoy your time on the Canyon floor with opportunities to take photos of colorful Canyon walls. The helicopter will then transport you back up to the rim, where a motor coach will carry you to Eagle Point. Walk on the world-famous Skywalk and marvel in the nearly 360 degree views. You’ll then be brought to Guano Point, where you’ll be treated to a light meal even more spectacular views and photo opportunities.
At the end of this fantastic tour, you’ll be safely transported back to the door of your hotel where you can re-live the adventures in your memory. Words cannot describe the amazing experience and images that this one of a kind tour makes possible.
*Note: Cameras are not allowed on the Skywalk
- Optional Pontoon Boat Ride
- Flight from Las Vegas area to Grand Canyon West
- 4,000 foot helicopter descent and return
- Admission to the Skywalk
- Light Meal
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
7 hours hotel to hotel
Time spent at the Canyon
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels
Check-in at our state of the art terminal facility in Las Vegas
35 minute flight to Grand Canyon West
Watch safety video and prepare for helicopter flight to bottom of canyon
Self Guided Tour
Spend some time exploring the bottom of the canyon
Return To West Rim
Return flight to the top of the canyon rim
Visit Eagle Point
Board a bus and spend some time taking photos and taking in the amazing view of Eagle Point
Walk across the amazing Skywalk and look down 4,000 feet to the bottom of the canyon
Spend some time viewing the area around Guano Point
Return Flight to Hotel
35 minute flight back to terminal. Once you are back you will be loaded onto a motor coach and taken back to your hotel
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: SBW-4HK