Indian Country Adventure with Helicopter
As exciting as Las Vegas can be, sometimes it's nice to get away from all the glitz and glamour and spend a day in the wilderness. Our Indian Country with Helicopter tour allows you to do just that and enjoy the magnificent scenery of the Grand Canyon West area. This untouched part of the canyon features the unique viewpoints that allow you to step into historic times. We also take you via helicopter to the floor of the canyon, where you'll have just enough time to explore the banks of the Colorado River and its breathtaking surroundings. It's just a 35 minute flight to Grand Canyon West, but you'll think you traveled back in time.
- Flight from Las Vegas area to Grand Canyon West
- 4,000 foot helicopter descent and return
- Light Meal
- Leisure exploration time on the Rim and the floor of the Canyon
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Optional Skywalk
- Optional Pontoon Boat Ride
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
7 hours hotel to hotel
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels
Check-in at our state of the art terminal facility in Boulder City
35 minute flight to Grand Canyon West
Watch safety video and prepare for helicopter flight to bottom of canyon
Self Guided Tour
Spend some time exploring the bottom of the canyon
Return to West Rim
Return flight to the top of the canyon rim
Visit Eagle Point
Board a bus and spend some time taking photos and taking in the amazing view of Eagle Point
A meal voucher is provided and can be used at your preference of location, Eagle Point or Guano Point
Spend some time viewing the area around Guano Point
Return Flight to Hotel
35 minute flight back to terminal. Once you are back you will be loaded onto a motor coach and taken back to your hotel
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: SBW-4H