Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour
12 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon West
Bus | Stand on the Edge | Hoover Dam | Meal
Climb aboard our state-of-the-art motor coach for an incomparable sightseeing extravaganza to the Grand Canyon, a landform to put all other landforms to shame. As we take you from the renowned O'Callaghan-Tillman Bridge over Hoover Dam through mesmerizing Joshua-tree forests to the astoundingly scenic lands of the Hualapai nation, you’ll soak in the singular beauty of the Mojave Desert and the Colorado Plateau: stony mountain ranges, endless colorful plains, and—of course—the behemoth defile of the Colorado River.
At Grand Canyon West, you’ll experience a one-of-a-kind, guardrail-free look into the gigantic gorge, and enjoy a meal at the the Cowboy Ranch, Skywalk Café, or at Guano Point. Beyond the unbelievable grandeur of the landscape, you’ll also explore the deep-rooted culture of the Hualapai at the Grand Canyon West Native American Tribal Park—the human story of the place is as important as the geological one. You’ll see traditional dwellings and tribal performances, and enjoy a little Old West action at the Cowboy Ranch. The Hualapai Market, meanwhile, sells remarkable handmade crafts. Our West Rim Bus Tour gives you all that from your hotel door!
- Las Vegas hotel pick-up
- Transportation by motor coach to Grand Canyon West
- Brief stop at the O'Callaghan-Tillman Bridge
- Overlook views and photo opportunities
- Light lunch
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in aircraft
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March"
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended
Please note that the Hoover Dam stop can be before or after the Grand Canyon experience.
Approximately 12 hours
Time spent at the Grand Canyon
Approximately 4 hours
Approximately 3 hours each way
Guests are picked up from most major hotels in Las Vegas approximately 1-1.5 hours prior to departure.
Guests check-in and depart the depot for Grand Canyon West.
Hoover Dam Overlook
Enjoy a brief stop on the O'Callaghan bypass bridge overlooking the famous Hoover Dam for photo opportunities.
Joshua Tree Forest
Travel through a 900 year old Joshua tree forest.
Arrive Grand Canyon West
Each guest is provided a meal and hop-on/hop-off shuttle service voucher. The meal voucher can be used at either the Hualapai Ranch, Eagle Point or Guano Point.
Old west charm and gunslingers await in this re-creation of an old west cowboy town complete with all the characters you would expect.
Named for the eagle-like rock formation visible here, this point is the home of the Skywalk. Guests are free to explore the Indian Cultural Village and the rim.
Guano Point boasts a spectacular viewpoint that jets out into the canyon offering visitors a nearly 360 degree canyon view.
Return to Las Vegas
Depart the Grand Canyon West to Las Vegas with a rest stop along the way.
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: BLW-4