Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour with Skywalk
12 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon West
Bus | Hoover Dam | Skywalk | Meal | Stand on the Edge
Our Grand Canyon West Bus tour with Skywalk is an excellent option for guests who desire to see Grand Canyon West and who would rather not travel entirely by air. Hit the highway out of Las Vegas and spend the day touring the Grand Canyon. This tour includes passes on the Grand Canyon Skywalk: A glass and steel, horseshoe shaped bridge that extends 70 feet out from the Canyon’s edge and a 4,000 feet drop that offers visitors an eagle-eye perspective. Additionally, there is time to explore the viewpoints, Eagle Point and Guano Point, enjoy a meal on the rim’s edge, and visit the Hualapai Ranch western town. Perfect for all ages!
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation by motor coach to Grand Canyon West
- Air conditioned motor coach, luxury seats, and viewing windows
- Photo opportunity at the Hoover Dam Bridge
- Multiple stops at lookout points
- Skywalk Admission
- Note: Cameras are not allowed on the Skywalk
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Please note that the Hoover Dam stop can be before or after the Grand Canyon experience.
Approximately 12 hours
Time spent at the Grand Canyon
Approximately 4 hours
Approximately 3 hours each way
Guests are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels.
Guests depart the depot for Grand Canyon West.
From the O'Callaghan-Tillman Bridge, take in the massive creation made by man.
Arrive Grand Canyon West
Upon arrival, guests will be provided a voucher that includes a meal and hop-on/hop-off shuttle service to the multiple lookout points.
Old western charm and gunslingers await in this re-creation of an old west cowboy town complete with all the characters you would expect.
Named for the eagle-like rock formation visible here, this point is the home of the Skywalk. Guests are free to explore the Indian Cultural Village and the rim.
The Skywalk Bridge overlooks the fantastic Eagle Point. Admission to this amazing feature of the Grand Canyons West Rim will provide guests a walk across a glass bridge that is 4,000 feet above the canyon bottom.
Guano Point boasts a spectacular viewpoint that jets out into the canyon offering visitors a nearly 360 degree canyon view.
Return to Las Vegas
Guests will return to their Las Vegas hotel fulfilling a once in a lifetime dream.