Platinum Hoover Dam Deluxe and Heli Tour
Tour Hoover Dam as a VIP and soar above it by helicopter with this unforgettable package! Ride in luxury as a Mercedes Sprinter whisks you away to Hoover Dam where you will be taken on a guided VIP Discovery Tour. You’ll have access to the generator room and observation deck with time to browse the visitor’s center and exhibit areas. After your ground tour is complete, you’ll be shuttled to the Papillon Hoover Dam heliport where you will lift off on a narrated helicopter air tour to take in the spectacular views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Colorado River.
There will be time to enjoy lunch at the Hoover Dam Lodge, as well as an exclusive opportunity to take photos at the historic “Welcome to Las Vegas” sign. As with all tours, complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off is provided, so relax and enjoy your day of sightseeing!
- Hotel Pickup
- Custom touring vehicle that comfortably seats up to 12 passengers
- Photo stop at the Las Vegas Welcome Sign
- VIP Interior Tour of Hoover Dam
- Lunch included
- Aerial views of Hoover Dam by helicopter
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 8 hours hotel to hotel
Time spent at the Hoover Dam
Approximately 1.5 hours
Guests are picked up from their Las Vegas hotel
A brief stop at the Las Vegas Welcome Sign is made for photo opportunities
Guests check in, board a custom touring vehicle and depart for Hoover Dam.
A guided VIP interior tour of the dam along with access to the observation deck, movie room and exhibit are included.
Helicopter & Lunch
After the interior tour, guests are taken to the Hoover Dam Heliport for an exciting 6-minute helicopter flight for views of the dam from above along with views of Lake Mead and the Colorado River. Immediately after the flight guests are taken to the Hoover Dam Lodge to enjoy a meal.
Guests are returned to their respective hotel.
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: MLD-2HM