Platinum Hoover Dam Deluxe Tour
8 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Hoover Dam
Bus | Hoover Dam | Meal
Tour DescriptionTravel in style and tour Hoover Dam as a VIP with this exciting tour package! A luxury Mercedes Sprinter will whisk you away to Hoover Dam where you will be taken on a guided VIP Discovery Tour with access to the visitor’s center, exhibit areas, movie room, observation deck and the generator room. You’ll have time to enjoy lunch at the Hoover Dam Lodge, as well as an exclusive opportunity to take photos at the historic “Welcome to Las Vegas” sign. As with all tours, complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off is provided, so relax and enjoy your day of sightseeing!
- Hotel Pickup
- Custom touring vehicle that comfortably seats up to 12 passengers
- Photo stop at the Las Vegas Welcome Sign
- VIP Interior Tour of Hoover Dam
- Lunch included
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 8 hours hotel to hotel
Time spent at the Hoover Dam
Approximately 1.5 hours
Guests are picked up from their Las Vegas hotel
A brief stop at the Las Vegas Welcome Sign is made for photo opportunities
Guests check in, board a custom touring vehicle and depart for Hoover Dam.
A guided VIP interior tour of the dam along with access to the observation deck, movie room and exhibit are included.
After the interrior tour, guests are taken to the Hoover Dam Lodge to enjoy a meal.
Guests are returned to their respective hotel.