West Rim Bus Tour with Helicopter
This convenient all-day tour package allows you time to explore the West Rim of the Grand Canyon by bus, on foot and from the air...and we take care of it all!
We will arrange to pick you up directly from your major Las Vegas hotel before your tour departure. You will be taken to our bus depot for check-in and a brief orientation. At this point you will board a deluxe motor coach for your comfortable and visually stunning trip to the Grand Canyon’s West Rim. As you leave the modern city of Las Vegas you will see vistas like nowhere else on Earth.
You will first stop to have photo opportunities at the incredible Hoover Dam before you continue your tour. You will then travel over the new The Mike O'Callaghan – Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge, a modern engineering marvel of its own, which provides bird's eye views of the magnificent Hoover Dam. Southwest scenery and 900 year old Joshua trees await as you travel closer to your destination, the Grand Canyon. Take in your initial views of this natural wonder as you prepare for your helicopter flight. It is a flight that provides inspiring views of the Grand Canyon as it takes you on a thrilling 4,000 foot trip down to the canyon floor. You’ll spend approximately 15 to 20 minutes on the Canyon floor enjoying the magnificent scenery that surrounds you.
A short helicopter ride returns you to the rim where you have three meal choices and opportunities to explore on your own. Choose from the Skywalk Cafe, Cowboy Ranch or the legendary BBQ at Guano. A brief motor coach stop will be made at Eagle Point where formations reminiscent of the majestic birds can be appreciated and photographed. You are then invited to enjoy your relaxing ride back to Las Vegas.
- Las Vegas hotel pick-up
- Transportation by motor coach to Grand Canyon West
- Overlook views and photo opportunities
- Visit to Hualapai Ranch
- Light lunch
- Helicopter Flight from Rim to Floor and back
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Please note that the Hoover Dam stop can be before or after the Grand Canyon experience.
Approximately 12 hours
Time spent at Grand Canyon
Approximately 4 hours
Approximately 3 hours each way
Guests are picked up from most major hotels in Las Vegas approximately 1-1.5 hours prior to departure.
Guests check-in and depart the depot for Grand Canyon West.
Joshua Tree Forest
Travel through a 900 year old Joshua tree forest.
Arrive at Grand Canyon West
Guests are transferred to the West Rim terminal for their helicopter flight, approximately 30 minutes prior to your flight to the canyon bottom.
Your helicopter will be waiting for you. Board and be whisked away to your descent, 4,000 feet to the canyon floor. There, you will land along the Colorado River. Leisure time on the canyon floor will provide you with ample amount of time for picture taking and exploration.
Old west charm and gunslingers await in this re-creation of an old west cowboy town complete with all the characters you would expect. *Lunch available at this stop.
Named for the eagle-like rock formation visible here, this point is home to the Skywalk. Guests are free to explore the Indian Cultural Village and the rim. *Lunch also available here.
Guano Point boasts a spectacular viewpoint that jets out into the canyon offering visitors a nearly 360 degree canyon view. *Last stop for lunch.
Return to Las Vegas with stop at Hoover Dam
Before arriving to Las Vegas there is a brief stop on the O'Callaghan bypass bridge overlooking the famous Hoover Dam.
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: BLW-4H