West Rim Motorcoach with Airplane Tour
Take in the sights of the Grand Canyon and the desert southwest by ground and by air. Cruise through the Mojave Desert past the Joshua Tree Forest and Grand Wash Cliffs aboard a deluxe Gray Line bus, fully equipped with air-conditioning, restrooms, panoramic windows and television monitors. Once you arrive at the west rim, get ready for an exhilarating airplane tour over the canyon and enjoy breathtaking views of the famous Skywalk glass bridge, Guano Point and the stunning grandeur of the Grand Canyon.
Upon landing back at the airport, a shuttle will transfer you to points of interest along the west rim. Take in an authentic Wild West show and western charm at Hualapai Ranch. Proceed to Eagle Point to enjoy views of the eagle-like rock formation and other points of interest. At the final stop, explore Guano Point for more scenic views of Grand Canyon West. Board your motor coach for the return trip to Las Vegas with rest stops along the way and a brief stop at Hoover Dam for photo opportunities. (Please note: Depending on the time of year, the Hoover Dam stop may take place before or after the Grand Canyon experience.)
- Las Vegas hotel pick-up
- Transportation by motor coach to Grand Canyon West
- Brief stop at the O'Callaghan-Tillman Bridge
- Overlook views and photo opportunities
- Light lunch
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in aircraft
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March"
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended
Please note that the Hoover Dam stop can be before or after the Grand Canyon experience.
Approximately 12 hours
Time spent at the Grand Canyon
Approximately 4 hours
Approximately 3 hours each way
Guests are picked up from most major hotels in Las Vegas approximately 1-1.5 hours prior to departure.
Guests check-in and depart the depot for Grand Canyon West.
Hoover Dam Overlook
Enjoy a brief stop on the O'Callaghan bypass bridge overlooking the famous Hoover Dam for photo opportunities.
Joshua Tree Forest
Travel through a 900 year old Joshua tree forest.
Arrive Grand Canyon West
Each guest is provided a meal and hop-on/hop-off shuttle service voucher. The meal voucher can be used at either the Hualapai Ranch, Eagle Point or Guano Point.
Check in at the airline terminal for a memorable flight over the Grand Canyon West. Fly over the famous Skywalk glass bridge, Guano Point and other points of the Grand Canyon.
Return Grand Canyon West
Take the hop-on/hop-off shuttle service to multiple rim stops at the canyon.
Old west charm and gunslingers await in this re-creation of an old west cowboy town complete with all the characters you would expect.
Named for the eagle-like rock formation visible here, this point is the home of the Skywalk. Guests are free to explore the Indian Cultural Village and the rim.
Guano Point boasts a spectacular viewpoint that jets out into the canyon offering visitors a nearly 360 degree canyon view.
Return to Las Vegas
Depart the Grand Canyon West to Las Vegas with a rest stop along the way.
Request an Airplane Window Seat
Our "Window Seat Request" allows you to request the window seats of the aircraft you will be touring in. While every seat aboard any of our touring aircraft have a great view, the window seats offer a bit more, utterly unobstructed, photo opportunities.
If the aircraft is capable of accommodating your request then the price per window seat is $10. This charge is payable when your request is confirmed after check-in. We accept most major credit cards as well as cash & travelers cheque.
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $10.00
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: BLW-4W