Eldorado Kayaking Adventure
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop off shuttle service provided by Awesome Adventures
- Guided scenic kayaking tour on the Colorado River
- Picnic Lunch with bottled water
- Total tour duration is approximately 6 - 7 hours
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Change of clothing or quick dry clothing recommended
- Bring your camera!
- Must be 12 or older to paddle solo on kayak.
- Must be 6 or older to ride tandem with an adult.
- Participants under 18 years of age must have a parent/guardian present and must complete a Participant Agreement/Acknowledgement of Risk Form.
Escape the ordinary with a Kayak Adventure on the Colorado River. Guests are picked up from their hotels in Las Vegas and shuttled to the banks of the Coloardo River below Hoover Dam.
Once there, the guide will provided a safety briefing and equipment before the group, as a whole, launches out on the river. Once everyone is on the water the group will paddle downstream following the same routes that, 130 years ago, were used by steamboats to move gold and silver from the mines in the mountains.
Wrap up your tour with a visit to Techatticup Gold Mine in Eldorado canyon. This mine has been restored and made safe so that visitors can see, first hand, what gold prospecting was like in the old days!
6 - 7 hours hotel to hotel.
Time spent at Eldorado Canyon
1 hour each way
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels.
Arrival at Eldorado Canyon
Upon arriving in Eldorado Canyon, your "Awesome Adventures" tour guide will whisk you away on an exciting guided tour through the historical Techatticup Gold Mine. Just outside the mine is an authentic ghost town where you’ll hear stories of Indian renegades and the countless murders which have haunted the town. The Techatticup Gold Mine guided tour may be the conclusion to your tour instead.
Paddle along the cool and refreshing Colorado River where steamboats once carried vast amounts of gold and precious minerals from the Eldorado mines. All participants under 18 years of age must have a parent/guardian present and must complete a Participant Agreement/Acknowledgement of Risk Form. Restrictions: Children must be at least 6 years old to paddle tandem with an adult. Must be 12 years or older to have own kayak. Weather appropriate clothing, quick dry clothing is best, water shoes and change of clothing recommended.
Soak in the scenery while enjoying a picnic lunch in Eldorado Canyon. Vegetarian meals are available and must be requested at time of booking.
Return to Hotel
Complimentary shuttle service from Eldorado Canyon to your hotel is provided by Awesome Adventures.