Golden Eagle with Vegas Strip
The Golden Eagle with Strip tour departs from the Atlantic Air terminal located in the heart of Las Vegas! This helicopter tour is perfect for Las Vegas guests who are pressed on time and desire to see as much of the Grand Canyon as possible. You will be picked up at your hotel by a limousine and depart from our private heliport. The tour includes aerial views of the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead as well as the spectacular West Rim of the Grand Canyon. You'll be amazed by the majesty, brilliant palette of colors and rugged beauty as you pass through millions of years of geological time. Upon returning from the Canyon, you’ll fly over the beautiful Las Vegas Strip!
- Amazing aerial views of the Grand Canyon
- Scenic Helicopter flight over the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- Helicopter designed for comfort and sightseeing
- Multilingual narration
- Round-trip transfers from most Las Vegas Hotels
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 3 - 3.5 hours hotel to hotel
Approximately 90 minutes
Passengers are picked up by limousine from most major Las Vegas hotels
Check-in at our terminal facility in the heart of Las Vegas
Passengers board their EcoStar helicopter and take off on an experience of a lifetime. Fly over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, the Colorado River, and other amazing sights the southwest has to offer before arriving the Grand Canyon West. Passengers will be awe-stricken by the grandeur and depth of the canyon. There are several points of interests, including Guano Point and Eagle Point.
Return and Vegas Strip
After the Grand Canyon experience, passengers will head back to the terminal and will see the famous Las Vegas Strip before landing.
Passengers will relax in comfort as they are returned to their hotel by limousine.
Request A Front Seat On Your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot’s point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $50.00
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: PLW-1