Strip Highlights (no transfers)
10 minutes Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Las Vegas
The Strip Highlights (no transfers) is a quick, easy way for guests unsure about touring by helicopter to "test the waters" while seeing the world renowned Las Vegas Strip and Downtown from the air. Fly over the MGM Grand, the Space beam of Luxor, the Eiffel Tower, the fountains of Bellagio and bank around the 1000 foot tall Stratosphere! Guests must provide their own transportation to our Las Vegas Terminal located at 275 E. Tropicana Ave, Las Vegas, NV.
- Narrated 10-15 minute flight covering both sides of the Las Vegas "Strip" and Downtown's "Glitter Gulch"
- Complimentary champagne
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in aircraft
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March"
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended
Approximately 10 - 15 minutes
Check-in 45 minutes prior to the departure time at our state of the art terminal facility in Las Vegas
Las Vegas Strip
See the array of lights and hotels that make Las Vegas one of the world's most visited cities
Return to the terminal after the sightseeing venture of the Las Vegas Strip by air
Request A Front Seat On Your Helicopter Tour
Our "Front Seat Request" allows you to request the front seats of the aircraft you will be touring in. While every seat aboard any of our touring aircraft have a great view, the front seats offer a bit more privacy and utterly unobstructed photo opportunities.
The final seating arrangement on any helicopter is determined by an automated weight and balance calculator. The balance of weight onboard a helicopter is critical for flight safety. Since safety is our number one concern it is impossible for us to guarantee you a front seat before all guests have checked in. This is why we do not charge anything to request the seats.
If the aircraft is capable of accommodating your request then the price per seat is $50. This charge is payable when your request is confirmed after check-in. We accept most major credit cards as well as cash & travelers cheque.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $50.00