Strip Highlights (no transfers)
10 minutes Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Las Vegas
The Strip Highlights (no transfers) is a quick, easy way for guests unsure about touring by helicopter to "test the waters" while seeing the world renowned Las Vegas Strip and Downtown from the air. Fly over the MGM Grand, the Space beam of Luxor, the Eiffel Tower, the fountains of Bellagio and bank around the 1000 foot tall Stratosphere! Guests must provide their own transportation to our Las Vegas Terminal located at 275 E. Tropicana Ave, Las Vegas, NV.
- Narrated 10-15 minute flight covering both sides of the Las Vegas "Strip" and Downtown's "Glitter Gulch"
- Complimentary champagne
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 10 - 15 minutes
Check-in 45 minutes prior to the departure time at our state of the art terminal facility in Las Vegas
Las Vegas Strip
See the array of lights and hotels that make Las Vegas one of the world's most visited cities
Return to the terminal after the sightseeing venture of the Las Vegas Strip by air
Request A Front Seat On Your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot’s point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $50.00