Strip Highlights (with transfers)
1.5 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Las Vegas
Helicopter | Limo
Only in Las Vegas can you step back in time and experience the world from your “front row” seat in the sky. Board Papillon’s state of the art EcoStar helicopter and fly over legendary landmarks such as the New York-New York skyline, the fountains of Bellagio, the Eiffel Tower of Paris and the Clock Tower in St. Marks Square of the Venetian. Soar over the Roman Empire of Caesars and the space beam of the Pyramid of Luxor. Your trip is not complete without seeing the towering Stratosphere rising more than 1,000 feet into the air and Downtown’s “Glitter Gulch,” where Las Vegas began.
- Narrated 10-15 minute flight covering both sides of the Las Vegas "Strip" and Downtown's "Glitter Gulch"
- Complimentary champagne
- Round trip Limousine hotel transfers included
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in aircraft
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March"
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended
Approximately 1.5 hours hotel to hotel
Approximately 10 - 15 minutes
Passengers are picked up by limousine from most major Las Vegas hotels
Check-in at our state of the art terminal facility in Las Vegas
Las Vegas Strip
See the array of lights and hotels that make Las Vegas one of the world's most visited cities
Return to the terminal and be taken back to the hotel in comfort by limousine
Request A Front Seat On Your Helicopter Tour
Our "Front Seat Request" allows you to request the front seats of the aircraft you will be touring in. While every seat aboard any of our touring aircraft have a great view, the front seats offer a bit more privacy and utterly unobstructed photo opportunities.
The final seating arrangement on any helicopter is determined by an automated weight and balance calculator. The balance of weight onboard a helicopter is critical for flight safety. Since safety is our number one concern it is impossible for us to guarantee you a front seat before all guests have checked in. This is why we do not charge anything to request the seats.
If the aircraft is capable of accommodating your request then the price per seat is $50. This charge is payable when your request is confirmed after check-in. We accept most major credit cards as well as cash & travelers cheque.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $50.00