Heli with Whitewater Adventure Tour
11 - 12.5 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon West
Helicopter | Limo | Water | Adventure Tour | Meal
Enjoy the thrill of helicopter flight and a whitewater adventure with Papillon! One of our state-of-the-art helicopters will whisk you away to Peach Springs, Arizona where the Hualapai River Runners will bring you to the Hualapai Lodge for check-in. Hop aboard an eight-person motorized river raft, specifically designed for traversing the Colorado River. All Hualapai River Runner guides are fully certified and provide fascinating insight into the ever-changing waters of the Colorado River and the west rim of the Grand Canyon. Many of the guides have spent their lives learning the features of the river and are highly skilled at maneuvering the class 3 and 4 rapids you may encounter along the way. Each raft will make a stop along the riverbank so that passengers may enjoy a nature hike and lunch.
The whitewater adventure is complete when you reach the banks of the Colorado River at Grand Canyon West. Another thrilling helicopter flight will soar along canyon cliffs while ascending 4,000 feet out of the canyon to the Grand Canyon West Airport. Return to our Las Vegas terminal with memories to last a lifetime! Complimentary hotel pick up and limousine service is provided.
- Complimentary hotel limo transfers
- Scenic flight over the Las Vegas Strip and Lake Mead
- State of the art helicopter
- Multi-lingual narration
- Guided whitewater raft adventure
- Meal included
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don't forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- What to wear:
- Waterproof shorts (light weight, fast drying material) or lightweight pants
- Sneakers/athletic shoes or river-type sandals
- Bandanna, Hat with retention strap or visor
- Suggested Packing List:
- T-shirt, Lightweight jacket or fleece sweatshirt
- Rain Jacket/Poncho for use through rapids
- Sunglasses with strap
- Small waterproof bag for belongings
- Sun block
- Camera/video camera should have straps and stored in a seal-able waterproof bag
- Backpacks must not exceed 10lbs (4.55kg / .71 stone)
Approximately 11 to 12.5 hours hotel to hotel
Approximately 1 hour and 50 minutes round trip
Passengers are picked up by limousine from most major Las Vegas hotels
Check in at our terminal facility in the heart of Las Vegas
Fly over Lake Mead, and Grand Wash Cliffs before landing at Peach Springs Airport
Peach Springs Airport
Arrive the airport and be transferred to the Hualapai Lodge to check in for the raft trip, then be taken to the boat dock to start the whitewater adventure.
Whitewater Rafting Trip
Experience the roaring waters of the Colorado River while an experienced guide maneuvers through possible 3 and 4 rapids. Stop along the riverbanks to enjoy a nature hike and lunch.
Grand Canyon West
The 4-hour whitewater adventure is completed upon arriving Quartermaster Canyon. Board a helicopter and ascend 4,000 feet to the rim of Grand Canyon West.
Enjoy views of naturally formed landscapes of the southwest while enroute to Las Vegas
Take in the views of the famous Las Vegas Strip from above before landing at the terminal
After an adventurous day, relax in comfort while traveling by limousine back to the hotel
Request A Front Seat On Your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot’s point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $50.00
Special Cancellation Policy
Please note: Cancellations are permitted at least 30 days prior to the date of travel. Reservations made within 30 days of the date of travel are non-refundable.
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: PLW-5R