4 - 4.5 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon West
Our Celebration Tour combines a memorable flight along Grand Canyon West with a stop at the canyon airport. Enjoy the ease of complimentary hotel pick up and shuttle service to our Boulder terminal, where your helicopter awaits to fly you to the canyon. Get your camera ready for the spectacular views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and Grapevine Mesa. You’ll fly across Grand Wash Cliffs and over the Colorado River as you enter Grand Canyon West. Peer out the window and see Guano Point and Eagle Point from above! In-flight narration is provided in a variety of languages to provide insight into this diverse area. You’ll touch down at the Grand Canyon West terminal with time to browse the authentic arts and crafts made by the Hualapai Tribe. Board the helicopter and return to the Boulder terminal with photos and memories.
- Breathtaking panoramic views of the Hoover Dam, Grand Wash Cliffs, Grapevine Mesa and Grand Canyon West
- Grand Canyon West airport landing
- State of the art helicopter
- Multi-lingual narration
- Round-trip hotel shuttle service
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in aircraft
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March"
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended
Approximately 4 - 4.5 hours hotel to hotel
Approximately 70 minutes
Time spent at the Canyon
Approximately 30 minutes
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels
Check in at our state of the art terminal in Boulder City
Enjoy views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and Grand Canyon West
Landing and Exploration
Land at the Grand Canyon West airport with time to shop and explore the authentic arts and crafts of the Hualapai people displayed within the facility
Return Flight and Hotel
Board the helicopter for your return flight. Upon arrival at the terminal, you will check in with the transportation desk and board a shuttle back to your hotel
Request A Front Seat On Your Helicopter Tour
Our "Front Seat Request" allows you to request the front seats of the aircraft you will be touring in. While every seat aboard any of our touring aircraft have a great view, the front seats offer a bit more privacy and utterly unobstructed photo opportunities.
The final seating arrangement on any helicopter is determined by an automated weight and balance calculator. The balance of weight onboard a helicopter is critical for flight safety. Since safety is our number one concern it is impossible for us to guarantee you a front seat before all guests have checked in. This is why we do not charge anything to request the seats.
If the aircraft is capable of accommodating your request then the price per seat is $50. This charge is payable when your request is confirmed after check-in. We accept most major credit cards as well as cash & travelers cheque.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $50.00