Grand Celebration and Eldorado Canyon
8 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Eldorado Canyon
Helicopter | Land at the Bottom | ATV | Meal | Baja Jeep | Adventure Tour
From your Las Vegas hotel, embark on an adventure that encompasses both natural beauty and historical significance. Your tour starts when we pick you up and transport you to our terminal. Here, you'll board a helicopter for a flight to the Grand Canyon's West Rim. On the way, enjoy views of the southwest desert, Hoover Dam and Lake Mead. Upon arriving at Grand Canyon West, you will descend 4000 feet to the Canyon floor, land by the Colorado River and enjoy a champagne picnic meal. After you marvel at the natural wonder of the Grand Canyon, you will travel on to Eldorado Canyon and disembark for a fully guided tour.
Miners from near and far descended on this area during Nevada's biggest mining boom, and you will learn more about their life, work and history during a guided tour of the Techatticup Gold Mine and Mill. In addition to learning about the site's historical significance, jump on a Baja Jeep or ATV and tour the beautiful desert nearby. Enjoy a boxed lunch and champagne toast in Eldorado Canyon before heading back to Las Vegas. We transport you to your hotel and thank you for spending an adventure-filled day with us in the beautiful and historic Grand Canyon and Eldorado Canyon.
Eldorado Outdoor Excursion:
ATV – Experience the exhilaration of riding an ATV through the desert landscape of Eldorado Canyon and enjoy getting up-close-and-personal with its rugged natural beauty. Boots or sturdy shoes are required (no open-toed shoes, sandals, high heels or flip-flops are permitted). ATV riders must be a minimum of 16 years of age with a valid driver’s license. One person is permitted per ATV.
Baja Jeep – Board your customized Baja Jeep driven by a trained guide and strap yourself in for an off-roading excursion through Eldorado Canyon’s scenic overlooks historic mine shafts. This option is best for visitors seeking adventure with minimal physical demands. Riders in the Baja Jeep must be 6 years old or older.
All participants under 18 years of age must have a parent/guardian present and must complete a Participant Agreement/Acknowledgement of Risk Form.
- Hotel Pick-up
- Narrated helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon
- Views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and Grapevine Mesa
- Descend 4,000 feet to the floor of the canyon
- Champagne picnic lunch
- Your choice of a baja jeep or ATV excursion
- All safety gear
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in aircraft
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March"
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended
Approximately 8 hours hotel to hotel
Approximately 70 minutes
Time spent at Grand Canyon
Approximately 30 minutes
Time spent at Eldorado Canyon
Approximately 3 - 3.5 hours
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels.
Check-in at our state of the art terminal in Boulder City. Please make sure you bring government issued photo identification.
Witness spectacular views of the volcanic Black Mountains, Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and Grapevine Mesa before crossing the Grand Wash Cliffs and into the Grand Canyon.
Touch down and disembark at our exclusive landing site 4,000 ft. below the rim of the Grand Canyon.
Exploration and Meal
Enjoy a champagne picnic and time to explore the surrounding area for approximately 30 minutes.
Flight to Eldorado Canyon
Upon landing in Eldorado Canyon, your "Awesome Adventures" tour guide will greet you and whisk you away on an exciting guided tour through the historical Techatticup Gold Mine. Just outside the mine is an authentic ghost town where you’ll hear stories of Indian renegades.
Choice of either an ATV or Jeep through Eldorado Canyon. Each ground excursion is approximately two hours and should be confirmed at time of booking. Anyone under 18 years must have parent/guardian sign paperwork in presence of Awesome Adventures employee. Information pertaining to each ground excursion is provided below.
After the ground excursions, soak in the scenery while enjoying a picnic lunch in Eldorado Canyon. Vegetarian meals are available and must be requested at time of booking. Meal includes: Turkey sandwich, chips, cookie, bottled water.
Return to Hotel
Guests are returned via van or motor coach from Eldorado Canyon.
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: PBW-4E