Skywalk Getaway with Heli and Boat
Tour DescriptionThis canyon experience brings together three of the most popular activities available at Grand Canyon West. Guests enjoy a helicopter tour from the Las Vegas area over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead before descending to the bottom of the Grand Canyon. There, a waiting pontoon boat takes guests out on the Colorado River for a smooth water float trip. Be sure to look up to take in the awe-inspiring views. After returning from the river, guests re-board the helicopter for a thrilling ascent to the rim of Grand Canyon West. They will be transported by a special shuttle to the world famous Skywalk where they will receive a VIP pass. A complimentary souvenir photograph and snack bag are included before heading back to your Las Vegas hotel.
- Breathtaking views of the Grand Canyon
- Flight over and views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Grand Canyon
- Landing at the bottom of the Grand Canyon, 4,000 ft. below the rim
- Boat cruise on the Colorado River
- VIP passes to the Skywalk bridge
- Complimentary Skywalk photo
- Light snack included
- Hotel to hotel transfers
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in aircraft
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March"
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended
Approximately 6.5 - 7 hours hotel to hotel
Approximately 70 minutes
Time spent at the Canyon
Approximately 2.5 hours
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels
Check in at our state of the art terminal in Boulder City
Once in the air you will fly over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River. on your way to Grand Canyon West. Your flight will take you into Grand Canyon West, with views of Guano and Eagle Point on the way to the bottom of the canyon, a 4,000 foot descent
15-20 minute float trip on a pontoon boat on the Colorado River where you can enjoy the sights of the canyon
Grand Canyon Rim
Depart the canyon floor by helicopter to the rim of Grand Canyon West and board an express shuttle to the Skywalk. Light snacks are provided in a souvenir Grand Canyon West tote bag.
Skip the crowd with your VIP line pass for the Grand Canyon Skywalk glass bridge. Receive a souvenir Skywalk photo after your experience.
Return Flight and Hotel drop-off
Board the helicopter for your return flight. Upon arrival at the terminal, you will check in with the transportation desk and board a shuttle back to your hotel.
Request A Front Seat On Your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot’s point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $50.00
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: PBW-4K