VIP Skywalk Express
5 - 5.5 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon West
Helicopter | Skywalk | Stand on the Edge | Meal
Be a VIP and experience our express helicopter flight with Skywalk at Grand Canyon West. This helicopter tour flies over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Grand Canyon, before landing on the rim of the canyon where your express shuttle awaits. You will journey to Eagle Point where the Skywalk is located. While there, you’ll get a front-of-the-line pass to experience the magnificent glass bottom sky bridge. This massive steel, horseshoe shaped, glass bottom bridge extends 70 feet out over the west rim of the Grand Canyon for thrilling eagle-like views of the canyon below. You will receive a complimentary souvenir photo and a souvenir bag filled with snacks before boarding your helicopter for your return flight.
Note: Cameras are not allowed on the Skywalk
- Amazing aerial views of the Grand Canyon
- Scenic Helicopter flight over the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- VIP front of the line access to the Skywalk
- Free souvenir Skywalk photo
- Round trip transfers from most Las Vegas Hotels
- Free lockers are available to store personal items*
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in aircraft
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March"
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended
5.5 hours hotel to hotel
Time spent at the Canyon
45 to 60 minutes
Guests are picked up at their hotel
Check-In at Papillons Boulder City Terminal
Check-in for your flight and activities. Do not forget your Government Issued I.D.
Air Tour of the Grand Canyon
Passengers enjoy spectacular views of the Black Mountains, Grapevine Mesa, Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, extinct volcanoes, and the West Rim of Grand Canyon
A snack is provided
Receive front of the line admission pass at the Skywalk as well as a souvenir photo
Guests are returned to their respective hotel
Request A Front Seat On Your Helicopter Tour
Our "Front Seat Request" allows you to request the front seats of the aircraft you will be touring in. While every seat aboard any of our touring aircraft have a great view, the front seats offer a bit more privacy and utterly unobstructed photo opportunities.
The final seating arrangement on any helicopter is determined by an automated weight and balance calculator. The balance of weight onboard a helicopter is critical for flight safety. Since safety is our number one concern it is impossible for us to guarantee you a front seat before all guests have checked in. This is why we do not charge anything to request the seats.
If the aircraft is capable of accommodating your request then the price per seat is $50. This charge is payable when your request is confirmed after check-in. We accept most major credit cards as well as cash & travelers cheque.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $50.00