VIP Skywalk Express with Vegas Strip
4 - 4.5 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon West
Helicopter | Limo | Skywalk | Stand on the Edge
Your adventure begins with pick up from your hotel in a luxurious stretch limousine! You are transferred to our VIP check-in at McCarran Executive Atlantic Terminal. After a brief orientation, you will board your state-of-the-art EcoStar helicopter for a Grand Canyon helicopter tour to the West Rim, home of the Skywalk.
Land on the West Rim of the Grand Canyon after an approximate 45 minute flight over Hoover Dam and Lake Mead and enjoy VIP front-of-the-line access to the world famous Skywalk glass bridge! This glass U-shaped bridge juts out 70 feet over the Canyon’s edge and sits 4,000 feet above the Canyon floor. Although camera’s are not allowed on the Skywalk, you will still receive a free souvenir photo as well as a snack pack filled with goodies. After your Skywalk experience, you’ll board your helicopter for your return flight to Las Vegas. Before landing at our terminal, you will soar over the glamorous Las Vegas Strip!
- Stretch Limousine hotel transfers
- Breathtaking panoramic views of the Hoover Dam, Grand Wash Cliffs, Grapevine Mesa and Grand Canyon West
- Land on the Rim of the Canyon
- Express Skywalk service
- EC-130 Helicopter with luxurious comfort and wraparound windows
- Souvenir photo and snack bag
- Multilingual narration available
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
4 - 4.5 hours hotel to hotel
Flight Duration & time at the Canyon
Flight time is approximately 90 minutes with 45 to 60 minutes to explore the canyon
Guests are picked up at their hotel
Check-In At Our Terminal Facility In The Heart Of Las Vegas
Check-in for your flight and activities. Do not forget your Government Issued I.D.
Air Tour of the Grand Canyon
Passengers enjoy spectacular views of the Black Mountains, Grapevine Mesa, Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, extinct volcanoes and the West Rim of Grand Canyon
While at the canyon a snack is included. Receive front of the line admission pass at the Skywalk as well as a souvenir photo
Return to our landing terminal and get ready for the glamorous flight over the Las Vegas Strip
Request A Front Seat On Your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot’s point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $50.00
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: PLW-1KE