VIP Skywalk Express
Be a VIP and experience our express helicopter flight with Skywalk at Grand Canyon West. This helicopter tour flies over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Grand Canyon, before landing on the rim of the canyon where your express shuttle awaits. You will journey to Eagle Point where the Skywalk is located. While there, you’ll get a front-of-the-line pass to experience the magnificent glass bottom sky bridge. This massive steel, horseshoe shaped, glass bottom bridge extends 70 feet out over the west rim of the Grand Canyon for thrilling eagle-like views of the canyon below. You will receive a complimentary souvenir photo and a souvenir bag filled with snacks before boarding your helicopter for your return flight.
Note: Cameras are not allowed on the Skywalk
- Amazing aerial views of the Grand Canyon
- Scenic Helicopter flight over the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- VIP front of the line access to the Skywalk
- Free souvenir Skywalk photo
- Round trip transfers from most Las Vegas Hotels
- Free lockers are available to store personal items*
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
5.5 hours hotel to hotel
Time spent at the Canyon
45 to 60 minutes
Guests are picked up at their hotel
Check-In at Papillons Boulder City Terminal
Check-in for your flight and activities. Do not forget your Government Issued I.D.
Air Tour of the Grand Canyon
Passengers enjoy spectacular views of the Black Mountains, Grapevine Mesa, Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, extinct volcanoes, and the West Rim of Grand Canyon
A snack is provided
Receive front of the line admission pass at the Skywalk as well as a souvenir photo
Guests are returned to their respective hotel
Request A Front Seat On Your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot’s point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $50.00
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: PBW-1KE