Canyon Connoisseur with Deluxe Ground Tour
9.5 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon South Rim
Airplane | Stand on the Edge | Meal
It’s time to leave the neon of the Vegas Strip for one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Travelers are picked up from their Las Vegas hotel and whisked away via shuttle van to our Boulder Aeroplex Terminal.
Enjoy a scenic route via a Twin Otter Vistaliner airplane from Boulder City to Grand Canyon South Airport which includes breathtaking views of the Hoover Dam, Colorado River, and Lake Mead.
A box lunch will be provided before you begin the 1.5 hour open jeep Grand Canyon experience. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the majestic sights that over 5 million visitors come to see each year. After spectacular photo opportunities, enjoy a short IMAX film called Grand Canyon: The Hidden Secrets. Travelers return to Grand Canyon South Airport for their return flight to Boulder City. Complimentary pick-up and drop-off transfers from your hotel are provided.
Please note: For safety reasons, children under 18 months are not permitted on this tour
- 65-minute fixed-wing flight to the Grand Canyon South Rim
- Views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and Colorado River
- Complimentary access to Grand Canyon National Park
- Guided open-air Jeep tour inside Grand Canyon National Park
- Great photo opportunities at a couple of the major points on the Canyons rim
- Box Lunch
- Round trip Hotel transfers
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
9.5 hours hotel to hotel
2 hours 20 minutes
Time spent in Canyon
Approximately 1.5 hours
Guests are picked up from most major hotels in Las Vegas approximately 1- 1.5 hours prior to departure, depending on hotel location
Arrive at the our state of the art air terminal for check-in
Flight to Grand Canyon
1 hour 10 minute en route and includes aerial view of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Grand Canyon
Arrival & Transfer
Guided Jeep Tour to Grand Canyon National Park. Arrive at the Grand Canyon National Park with stops at Mather Point, Yavapai Point, Bright Angel Lodge and Moran Point
Grand Canyon IMAX Movie
Watch a short high definition film of the history of the Grand Canyon and the famous people who have explored it
Return Flight and Hotel Drop-off
1 hour 10 minute flight back to the terminal. Once you are back you will be loaded onto a motor coach and taken back to your hotel
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: SBG-4J