Grand Canyon Connoisseur
9.5 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon South Rim
Airplane | Stand on the Edge | Meal
Explore the crowning gem of the U.S. National Park system with a tour that begins with an approximate 65 minute fixed wing flight over the spectacular Hoover Dam, and Lake Mead. Enjoy the beauty of the Colorado River as it stretches out beneath you as you make your way to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon.
Photographic opportunities abound as the Grand Canyon stretches from one horizon to the next. With a span of up to 11 miles and a depth of over 1 mile, the Grand Canyon offers visual richness that are made up of amazing colors, textures and monolithic towers that hold the history of the Earth.
Transfer from the airport to the Canyon is by motor coach with stops at Bright Angel Lodge and Mather Point. Guests enjoy a box lunch with plenty of time to hike and explore the local vicinity. Return to the airport via motor coach and then on to Las Vegas via another 65 minute fixed-wing flight over the pristine local geography. Complimentary hotel pick up and drop off services are included.
- Fixed-wing flight to the Grand Canyon South Rim with awe-inspiring views of Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- Complimentary access to Grand Canyon National Park
- Brief stops for photos at two of the major lookout points on the canyon's rim
- Overlook views and photo opportunities
- Boxed meal
- Round trip Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Optional jeep tour
- Optional helicopter air tour
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 9.5 hours hotel to hotel
Approximately 2 hours 20 minutes
Time spent in Canyon
Approximately 3 hours
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels
Arrive at our state of the art air terminal in Boulder City for check-in
An approximate 1 hour and 10 minute flight en route and includes aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Grand Canyon
Arrival & Transfer
Upon arrival at our private terminal, guests board a waiting motor coach for transfer to the canyons rim
Grand Canyon National Park
Visit 2 of the most popular viewpoints with approximately 20-30 minutes of time each for exploration and picture taking. A boxed meal will also be provided
Return Flight to Hotel Drop-off
Approximately 1 hour and 10 minute flight back to the terminal. Once you arrive, check-in at our transportation desk for return transfers to your hotel