Overnight Bar 10 Ranch Air and Ground Tour
We are proud to offer this exclusive, overnight Grand Canyon experience – the Bar 10 Overnight Tour. You can forego the crowds and take in the Grand Canyon’s remote northern rim with two days and one night of thrilling all terrain fun, lively entertainment and delicious home-cooked meals.
After a memorable flight with views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the mighty Colorado River, you’ll land at colorful Whitmore Canyon. After a brief orientation at Bar 10 Ranch, an all-terrain Polaris Ranger awaits to take you for a ride through the untapped lands of the Arizona Strip and Lake Mead Recreational Area. Follow your guide up a short trail and take in this stunning and rarely seen area of the Grand Canyon’s northern rim. You’ll return to the ranch to relax while enjoying a homemade Dutch oven barbecue lunch amid the warm hospitality of the Bar 10 staff.
After lunch, you’ll continue your adventure with a short horseback ride along a trail by the Bar 10 lodge to take in the beautiful vistas of the surrounding canyons. You can unwind as you enjoy another Dutch oven meal along with evening entertainment which may include casual campfire conversations or a boot-stompin’ country program with singing and dancing. Settle in for the night in one of Bar 10’s bunk rooms or covered wagons, where you can drift off to sleep under the brilliant starscapes of the darkest night sky in the world!
Wake up and start your day with a delicious breakfast. The rest of your time on the ranch can be spent skeet shooting, playing ping pong, enjoying a challenging round of beach volleyball, or simply exploring the ranch. You’ll return to the landing strip for the flight back to the Boulder terminal. Upon arrival, you may purchase a souvenir photo and browse the gift shop. As with all of our tours, transfers to our Boulder terminal are made easy with complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off.
Due to the high demand and exclusivity of this package, please contact a Papillon reservations specialist to book directly at 888-635-7272
- Sightseeing round trip flight from Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines Terminal to Bar 10 Ranch
- Access to a very exclusive part of the Grand Canyon
- Spectacular views of Grand Canyon North after traveling through a 4x4 trail on a guided Polaris Ranger ride.
- Horseback ride in Whitmore Canyon
- One night accommodation in a location only a few have access to
- Complimentary Las Vegas hotel round trip transfers
- Memorable flight with views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and the Colorado River right to the heart of the Grand Canyon
- Large windows and high wings for optimal viewing
- Tour narration in 16 languages
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
2 Days / 1 night
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels
Check-in at our private air tour terminal
Flight to Bar 10 Ranch:
Enjoy the scenic flight with spectacular views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, the Colorado River and over the heart of the Grand Canyon. Flight time is approximately 45 minutes.
Guided Trek Tour:
Board a van for transfers to Bar 10 Ranch where the outdoor adventure begins on a Polaris Ranger. Travel through Whitmore Canyon and Lake Mead Recreation Area to the rim of the Grand Canyon.
Grand Canyon North:
At about 3,000 feet above the Colorado River, explore this stunning, very exclusive place very few privileged visitors receive the opportunity to visit
Lunch at the Ranch:
Arrive back at the ranch just in time for a delicious Dutch oven barbecue meal
Take a short horseback ride around Whitmore Canyon and enjoy the scenery of this remote area
Dinner & Entertainment
Relish in another Dutch oven cooked meal while the evening entertainment begins. The entertainment varies from casual camaraderie around a campfire, to a boot-stompin' country program with singing and dancing.
Before turning in for the evening, enjoy the glistening stars the dark skies of the Arizona strip has to offer
Breakfast & Activities
Wake up to a scrumptious breakfast before taking advantage of the free activities around the ranch. Activities such as skeet shooting, beach volleyball, ping pong or hiking.
Be transferred to the landing strip for the return flight to our Boulder terminal. Flight time is approximately 45 minutes.
Check-in at our hotel transfer desk for complimentary shuttle service back to your hotel
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: SBAR-7