Platinum South Rim Tour
Start your day right with an exciting adventure to Grand Canyon South in a Mercedes Sprinter. We provide complimentary pick up from your Las Vegas hotel accompanied with a light breakfast. Your journey begins from fabulous Las Vegas to the historic South Rim of the Grand Canyon with a brief stop at the O'Callaghan-Tillman Bridge for photos and views of the Hoover Dam.
Enjoy lunch and learn about the Grand Canyon's history by watching a short IMAX movie while visiting the National Geographic Visitor Center. Continue on to the Grand Canyon National Park for views of the widest and deepest parts of the canyon. The view points include Bright Angel Lodge, Yavapai Point and Mather Point. These locations showcase some of the Grand Canyon’s most inspiring views. Return to Las Vegas and enjoy all the beautiful pictures you have captured on your tour.
Please note: For safety reasons, children under 2 are not permitted on this tour.
- Roundtrip hotel transfers
- Custom touring vehicle that comfortably seats up to 12 passengers
- Views of Hoover Dam from the O'Callaghan-Tillman Bridge
- Short IMAX film at the National Geographic Visitor Center
- Multiple rim viewpoints in the Grand Canyon National Park
- Personally guided by a professional driver
- Morning snack & lunch
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 13 hours from hotel to hotel
Time Spent at Grand Canyon
Approximately 3.5 hours
Approximately 4 - 4.5 hours each way
Guests are picked up from most Las Vegas hotels
Quick stop for a views and photos of the Hoover Dam from the O'Callaghan-Tillman Bridge
Lunch & IMAX Movie
Enjoy an IMAX movie about the history of the Grand Canyon and lunch at the National Geographic Visitor Center food court
Grand Canyon National Park
Continue on to the park and enjoy amazing views from Bright Angel Lodge, Yavapai Point and Mather Point
Depart the Grand Canyon National Park to return to Las Vegas with pictures and memories to last a lifetime.
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: MLG-4