Wedding Package with Canyon Landing
4 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon West
Helicopter | Limo | Land at the Bottom
Your wedding day will begin with a private limousine transfer from your hotel to our exclusive VIP helicopter terminal in Las Vegas. Embark on an unforgettable, narrated flight from Las Vegas to the floor of the Grand Canyon in complete Papillon luxury. Descend 4,000 feet into the depths of Grand Canyon West and past sheer rock formations formed from the Colorado River over millions of years. Touch down by the banks of the beautiful Colorado River. Exchange your vows as nature’s canvas, the Grand Canyon, surrounds you. Capture this special moment with a champagne toast and wedding cake. As a grand finale, you will fly down the Las Vegas Strip and enjoy the City that never sleeps where a limousine is standing by to take you back to your hotel.
Booking this event online is currently not available. Please call Reservations so we can assist you and answer any questions you might have.
- Includes Private Helicopter for your wedding party of up to 4 passengers plus your minister
- Limousine service from the hotel and back
- (12) Twelve rose bouquet (either a cascade or hand tied) and groom’s boutonnière to match
- (6") Six inch wedding cake
- Minister to officiate the ceremony
- Minister's Donation, Limousine Driver Gratuity and Taxes
- Marriage License fee not included. We recommend picking up your marriage license in advance
- Photographer/Videographer available for additional fees and will be considered 1 of your 4 passengers
- Duration: Allow approx. 4 hrs. hotel to hotel
- (8 AM - 12 PM or 1 PM - 5 PM)
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 3 - 3.5 hours hotel to hotel