Private Golden Eagle with Vegas Strip
90 minutes Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon West
Helicopter | Limo
Who hasn't dreamed of soaring above the land or seeing a city from an entirely new perspective?
Now you can do just that on your own private helicopter flyover of the glittering Las Vegas Strip, combined with a bird's-eye tour of some of the most spectacular vistas in the American Southwest. Aboard your exclusive private helicopter, which seats up to 6 passengers, marvel at the immense man-made structure that is Hoover Dam, the wonder of Lake Mead and the surrounding desert, and the majesty and mystery of the Grand Canyon’s West Rim.
It's all yours to enjoy from the comfort and safety of the EcoStar EC-130 helicopter with its stadium seating and unobstructed 180-degree views. Individual headsets allow communication with the pilot, and multilingual narration is offered. Roundtrip limousine transfers are provided from most Las Vegas resorts.
If you have only limited time to tour the area, an "overview" is the best way to see it! Oh, and don't forget your camera.
- Complimentary roundtrip pick up and drop off by limousine
- Private dedicated EcoStar helicopter
- Departure from the heart of Las Vegas
- Breathtaking views of the Grand Canyon West
- Flight over and views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Guano & Eagle Points
- Aerial views of the Vegas Strip
- Multi-lingual narration
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
2.5 hours hotel to hotel
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels
Check-in at our terminal facility in the heart of Las Vegas
Once in the air you will fly over the world famous Hoover Dam, which holds the largest body of water in the Southwest, Lake Mead. Then you will fly over the Grand Canyon, see Guano and Eagle Points (home of the Skywalk)
Aerial views of the Las Vegas strip
Return Flight and Hotel
After seeing the strip you will return to the terminal. Once you are back you will be brought back to your hotel via limousine.
Book Your Tour
Product Code: PA:PLW-1:PRVT