Private Vegas Strip Tour No Transfers
It doesn’t get any better than this -- a private helicopter for you and up to 5 of your friends or family to enjoy an aerial tour over the neon lights of Las Vegas! Enjoy a glass of complimentary champagne before lifting off in your private EcoStar EC-130 helicopter! See stunning views of the Volcanoes at the Mirage, the fountains at Bellagio, the Eiffel Tower, the modernized architecture of City Center, and bank around the Stratosphere, standing 1000 feet high! Your flight is approximately 10 to 15 minutes from the south end of the “Strip”, northbound to Downtown Fremont Street and back. This is one Las Vegas Tour that you must cross off your bucket list!
- Narrated 10-15 minute flight covering both sides of the Las Vegas "Strip" and Downtown's "Glitter Gulch"
- Private exclusive aircraft for up to 6 passengers
- Complimentary champagne
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 10 - 15 minutes
Check-in 45 minutes prior to the departure time at our state of the art terminal facility in Las Vegas
Las Vegas Strip (Private Helicopter)
See the array of lights and hotels that make Las Vegas one of the world's most visited cities
Return to the terminal after the sightseeing venture of the Las Vegas Strip by air
Book Your Tour
Product Code: PA:PLS-2:PRVT