Golden Eagle Air Tour
3.5 - 4 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon West
The Golden Eagle Air Tour is perfect for Las Vegas guests who are pressed for time and desire to see as much of the Grand Canyon as possible. Departing from our private heliport in Boulder City, the tour includes aerial views of the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead as well as the spectacular Grand Canyon. The tour is hosted aboard one of our luxurious and comfortable helicopters with wraparound windows. These aircraft have been designed from the ground up for sightseeing and feature a nearly 180-degree field of view, passenger-to-pilot communications, and choreographed music. You will feel awe and exhilaration as you fly like a bird on the most extensive helicopter tour there is from Boulder City.
- Amazing aerial views of the Grand Canyon
- Scenic Helicopter flight over the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- Helicopter designed for comfort and sightseeing
- Multilingual narration
- Round-trip transfers from most Las Vegas Hotels
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 3.5 - 4 hours hotel to hotel
Approximately 70 minutes
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels
Check in at our state-of-the-art terminal facility in Boulder City
Fly over the world-famous Hoover Dam
One of the largest bodies of water in the Southwest
Fly over the Grand Canyon, then see Guano Point and Eagle Point
Return shuttle to hotel
Request A Front Seat On Your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot’s point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $50.00
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: PBW1:EOYS
Book now for travel between December 12, 2016 and February 28, 2017