Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Savings Deal
16.5 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon South Rim
Bus | Stand on the Edge | Hoover Dam | Meal
If a trip to the awe-inspiring South Rim of the Grand Canyon has been one of your dreams, now is the time to fulfill that wish. You can do it easily and economically by booking our Grand Canyon South Rim motor coach tour that whisks you from your Las Vegas hotel direct to the Grand Canyon National Park, and then returns you full of enthusiasm for the natural beauty you have seen. Board your modern coach any day of the week for the relatively short ride to Hoover Dam, and a short stop for photos, before continuing on through the Mojave Desert and along the Colorado River to your destination at the Grand Canyon National Park.
Knowledgeable commentary by your driver-guide will inform and entertain you – you’ll learn about the history of the American Southwest, the forces that shaped the scenery, and the people that inhabited the land. Frequent rest stops will let you experience the stark beauty up close and personal, and you’ll be allowed ample opportunity to document your trip through photographs. Once at the Rim, there will be time to hike along its edge, see the changing canyon floor below and marvel at its immense size. You’ll enjoy a meal, as well as the information provided at the National Geographic Center; a redeemable food voucher is included in the price of the trip. Additional stops at Mather Point and Grand Canyon Village offer you varied views and add to your impressions of the Canyon.
Finally, you’ll be returned to your hotel in Las Vegas, following an adventure-filled, but effortless day.
Grand Canyon IMAX Movie: The Hidden Secrets During checkout, add tickets to the world famous IMAX film “Grand Canyon: The Hidden Secrets” at the National Geographic Visitor Center. Enjoy a meal before continuing your journey to Grand Canyon National Park.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Air-conditioned coach, with restrooms and comfortable seats
- Large viewing windows and television monitors
- Depart Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon National Park with rest stops along the way
- Enjoy a brief stop on the O'Callaghan-Tillman Bridge for photo opportunities of Hoover Dam.
- Entertaining and informative commentary from your driver/guide
- Arrive the Grand Canyon National Park with stops at Mather Point and Grand Canyon Village
- Stop at the National Geographic Center Food Court located in Tusayan, Arizona. A meal voucher is provided and redeemable at the food court
- Optional IMAX movie: Grand Canyon: The Hidden Secrets
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in aircraft
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March"
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended
Approximately 14 hours, not including hotel transfers
Time spent at Grand Canyon
Approximately 3.5 hours
Approximately 5 – 5.5 hours each way
Guests are picked up from most major hotels in Las Vegas approximately 1-1.5 hours prior to departure.
Guests check-in and depart the depot.
Hoover Dam Overlook
Enjoy a brief stop on the O'Callaghan bypass bridge overlooking the famous Hoover Dam for photo opportunities.
Joshua Tree Forest & Rest Stop
Travel through the 900 year old Joshua tree forest. A brief stop in Kingman, Arizona to stretch your legs.
National Geographic Visitor Center
A meal voucher is provided and redeemable at the food court before continuing to the Grand Canyon.
Grand Canyon National Park
Arrive the Grand Canyon National Park with stops at Mather Point and Bright Angel Lodge for the most pristine views of the park.
Las Vegas Return
Return to the National Geographic Visitor Center to board the bus for transfers back to Las Vegas. Rest stop along the way.
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: BLG-4:TVLZB
Buy one get one FREE!
Pricing based off Retail Rates