Highlights Air Tour Promotion
4 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon West
The Highlights Air Tour takes guests on a 70-minute airplane tour from Las Vegas and shows them the unique beauty and contours of the western end of Grand Canyon. Aboard our Vistaliner aircraft, specially equipped with oversized windows, you will see amazing aerial views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, The Colorado River, and the Grand Canyon.
Taking postcard ready pictures is child's play on this adventure! With its value price and 4 hour run time, it's a great way to get the family out of the city, over Grand Canyon, and back without burning your entire day, or your wallet.
- 70-minute, round-trip, fixed-wing flight to Grand Canyon West Rim
- Amazing aerial views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and Grand Canyon West
- Multilingual narration
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
Approximately 4 hours hotel to hotel
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels
Check in at our terminal facility before departure
Enjoy amazing views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River before flying over the awe-inspiring Grand Canyon West
Return to Hotel
Once you return, a shuttle will provide transfers back to the hotel
PAPILLON IS PLEASED TO OFFER “SUPER SAVER” RATES FOR GUESTS WHO BOOK TWO WEEKS OR MORE IN ADVANCE AND WISH TO TRAVEL BETWEEN OCTOBER 1, 2016 THROUGH APRIL 30, 2017. THESE RATES ARE FURTHER DISCOUNTS OFF OUR INTERNET PRICING. THE GREAT RATES COME WITH A FEW GUIDELINES.
Our super saver fares are non-refundable and non-transferable. If you need to modify the product departure date and/or time, and the modified date/time is a higher fare, then the difference between the desired date/time’s fare and the original super saver fare will be charged. Modifications are subject to availability and may be made up to 24 hours prior to tour departure time. If you cancel for any reason, your payment is non-refundable. If the tour is cancelled due to inclement weather, you have the option of rescheduling to a new date/time at no charge or may receive a full refund.