Platinum Tour from Phoenix to Grand Canyon with Helicopter
13 hours Prices From:
Destination: Grand Canyon South Rim
Sprinter | Helicopter | Stand on the Edge | Meal
See the canyon from two different perspectives, by air and by ground. From your hotel in Phoenix, board a luxury minivan bound for the Grand Canyon National Park. Arrive at the Grand Canyon Airport and begin the sightseeing adventure by boarding a helicopter and taking in canyon valley views, stunning rock gorges, and rock buttes.
Enjoy a meal before continuing on the Grand Canyon experience. Enter the Grand Canyon National Park and visit multiple lookout points while learning about the history of its creation. Seeing the canyon by air, then by ground is truly captivating and is definitely a once in a lifetime experience.
Please note: For safety reasons, children under 3 are not permitted on this tour.
- Customized comfortable Sprinter Vehicle
- Grand Canyon National Park
- Ample time on the Rim
- 25-30 minute helicopter tour
- Lunch and bottled water
- All entry fees are included in price
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in aircraft
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March"
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended
Approximately 13.5 hours hotel to hotel
Time spent at Grand Canyon
Approximately 3 hours
Approximately 3.5 - 4 hours
Pick ups are available from most Phoenix/Scottsdale/Tempe resorts and hotels.
Depart the Phoenix Metro Area for Grand Canyon Airport
A comfort stop made along the way to the canyon
Check in at the heliport and take off an a 25-30 minute helicopter ride over the North and South Rims, the widest and deepest parts of the Grand Canyon.
Return from the flight and be transferred to the National Geographic Visitor Center to enjoy a box lunch
Grand Canyon National Park
Explore the canyon with your guide while learning historical facts. Take in the grandeur of this natural wonder along with photos from multiple stops.
Depart the Grand Canyon National Park
A comfort stop is made en route to Phoenix
Return to the hotel with photos and memories to last a lifetime
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: PA:MXG-4H