Platinum Tour from Phoenix to Grand Canyon
If you have ever dreamed of creating a memory that is sure to remain etched in you and your family’s thoughts for years to come, our Platinum tour of the Grand Canyon is for you. Our tour goes beyond simple sight-seeing thanks to the fact we will teach you all about the geology of the ever-evolving landscape, which you will be experiencing first hand. You will be amazed at the beautiful natural wonders that you will experience throughout the tour. Of course, you will see the breathtaking Grand Canyon, a view that is an incredibly magnificent thanks to its grandeur and vastness.
Once you and your family have experienced all these wonderful sights, we will transport you in luxurious comfort back to Phoenix/Scottsdale. Once the tour is over, you and your family can recollect on the amazing experience, which you will never forget.
Please note: For safety reasons, children under 3 are not permitted on this tour.
- Grand Canyon National Park
- Ample time on the Rim
- Comfort Stops
- Lunch and bottled water
- All entry fees are included in price
- Tour Duration: Approximately 13.5 hours hotel to hotel
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in aircraft
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March"
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended
Approximately 13.5 hours hotel to hotel
Time spent at Grand Canyon
Approximately 3 hours
Approximately 3.5 - 4 hours
Pick ups are available from most Phoenix/Scottsdale/Tempe resorts and hotels.
Depart the Phoenix Metro Area for Grand Canyon National Park
A comfort stop made along the way to the canyon
Arrive the National Geographic Visitor Center to enjoy a box lunch
Grand Canyon National Park
Explore the canyon with your guide while learning historical facts. Take in the grandeur of this natural wonder along with photos from multiple stops.
Depart the Grand Canyon National Park
A comfort stop is made en route to Phoenix
Return to the hotel with photos and memories to last a lifetime
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: PA:MXG-4