Platinum South Rim Tour with Helicopter
Experience Grand Canyon South Rim from the edge and in the air!
Your tour begins bright and early with pickup at your Las Vegas hotel. A light breakfast is served before departing in your luxury touring vehicle, the Mercedes Sprinter. Your first stop is at the O’Callaghan-Tillman Bridge giving you an excellent view of Hoover Dam.
When you arrive at Grand Canyon National Park Airport you will check in and board your helicopter. Soar like an eagle over the most dramatic areas of the Grand Canyon. See the Colorado River nearly one mile below your feet. Return to the terminal and continue the experience by touring the Grand Canyon by ground.
Arrive the Grand Canyon National Park and explore the amazing viewpoints from the canyon’s edge. The viewpoints include Bright Angel Lodge, Yavapai Point and Mather Point. Your guide will be with you every step of the way, answering your questions and providing the individual attention needed. A box lunch is provided to enjoy at any time during your Grand Canyon tour.
After a great day of adventure, you will return to your Las Vegas hotel with nothing but smiles.
Please note: For safety reasons, children under 2 are not permitted on this tour.
- Avoid the crowd. Tour aboard a 12 passenger luxury touring vehicle.
- Views of Hoover Dam
- Grand Canyon National Park
- Helicopter tour over Grand Canyon
- Rim viewpoints
- Personally guided by a professional driver
- Morning snack & lunch
- Bottled water throughout the tour
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in aircraft
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March"
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended
Approximately 13 hours hotel to hotel
Time spent at Grand Canyon
Approximately 3 hours
Approximately 4 - 4.5 hours each way
Guests are picked up at their hotel.
A brief stop for photo opportunities of the Hoover Dam from the O'Callaghan-Tillman Bridge
Rest stop in Kingman
Quick stop for a stretch and a snack.
Arrive at Papillon Heliport
Experience the canyon by air on a 25 - 30 minute tour over the widest and deepest section of the Grand Canyon.
Grand Canyon National Park
Continue the Grand Canyon experience by ground on a Mercedes Sprinter. The selected stops are the most photographed parts of the entire Grand Canyon. These famous stops are Bright Angel Lodge, Yavapai Point and Mather Point.
Enjoy a boxed lunch while visiting the canyon.
Guests are returned to their respective hotel.
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: PA:MLG-4H