Indian Country Adventure
7 hours Prices From:
$219 - $229
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon West
Airplane | Stand on the Edge | Meal
The Indian Country Adventure takes guests on a Grand Canyon Airplane tour from Las Vegas to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon located within the Hualapai Nation. Begin with a 35 minute fixed-wing flight to the Grand Canyon flying along Lake Mead and Hoover Dam. The West Rim offers a complimentary hop-on/hop-off shuttle service making it easy to move between the various points of interest including Eagle Point and Guano Point.
You will marvel at the brilliant colors that adorn the two billion year old walls of the canyon. While both offer amazing views, Eagle Point is home to the Skywalk, as well as a Native American cultural village which houses exhibits showing the various ancient dwellings of many area tribes. A meal is provided and can be enjoyed during your visit at the Grand Canyon.
- Flight from Las Vegas area to Grand Canyon West
- Great views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Colorado River
- Self guided rim tour
- Plenty of time for shopping, photos, and exploration
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 7 hours hotel to hotel
Approximately 70 minutes
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels
Upon arrival, check-in at our private air tour terminal
An approximate 35 minute flight to Grand Canyon West
Self Guided Tour
Approximately 4 hours spent at the Grand Canyon
A meal is provided to be enjoyed at your convenience during your Grand Canyon visit
Return Flight to Hotel
An approximate 35 minute flight back to terminal. Once you are back, you will be loaded onto a motor coach and taken back to your hotel
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: SBW-4