Grand Canyon Skywalk Bus Tour from Las Vegas
Grand Canyon Skywalk Bus Tour Details
Hit the highway from Las Vegas and immerse yourself in the majesty of the Southwest. Once you reach the West Rim, enjoy admission onto the Skywalk at Grand Canyon. This horseshoe-shaped cantilever bridge extends 70 feet over the canyon's edge and floats 4,000 feet above its floor. The bridge's glass bottom offers a unique perspective to see the Colorado River flowing nearly a mile beneath your feet.
Round out this day trip with stops at the West Rim's most renowned lookouts: Eagle Point and Guano Point. Bus tours from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon Skywalk are perfect for all ages and accessibility.
- Glimpse stunning views of the Mojave Desert and the 900-year-old Joshua Tree Forest.
- Gaze out over the expanse of the Grand Canyon West Rim while suspended 4,000 feet above its floor on the Grand Canyon Skywalk.
- Engage with the local Native American culture at Hualapai Village.
- Hike to Guano Point lookout for one of the Grand Canyon's most spectacular 360-degree views.
- Photograph the famous Eagle Point, a natural rock formation that bears an uncanny resemblance to an eagle spreading its wings along the Grand Canyon's edge.
- Complimentary pick-up from a select number of hotels in Downtown Las Vegas and on the Strip
- State-of-the-art motorcoach complete with multiple televisions, windows for sightseeing, an onboard restroom, air conditioning, and personal climate control.
- Professional driver and tour guide with a PA system for bus tour narration.
- Enjoy a light lunch at one of the venues along the West Rim.
- Entrance to the spectacular Grand Canyon Skywalk.
- Make it a 3-in-1 Skywalk bus tour. Descend 4,000 feet to the canyon floor aboard a Papillon helicopter then cruise along the Colorado River on a pontoon boat ride.
- Don't have all day? Skip the bus and opt for an airplane flight to the Grand Canyon West Rim and experience the Skywalk.
- Tour Duration: Approximately 12 hours, not including hotel transfers
- Drive Time: Approximately 3 hours each way
- Time Spent at Grand Canyon: Approximately 4 hours
- Hotel Pick-up: Guests are picked up from Las Vegas hotels approximately 1 to 1.5 hours prior to departure
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a Grand Canyon tour must have government-issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Bring a bottle of water. Staying hydrated during your day tour of the Southwestern desert is essential.
- Don't forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged on our bus tours. If you are upgrading to include a helicopter ride during your trip, please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September. Winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the location you are visiting is rough, rocky, and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended
- Motorcoach is fully wheelchair accessible with 3-day advance notice. Please contact Papillon's reservation team if you are booking this tour with accessibility requirements.
- All viewpoints and destinations at the Grand Canyon West Rim feature accessible buildings, restaurants, and shops, including the Skywalk Bridge. Guests are encouraged to use caution when venturing from the paved areas near the rim.
- See additional accessibility information for Papillon tours.
- Motorcoach fully wheelchair accessible with 3-day advance notice.
- Upon 3-day notice, motorcoach can be prepared to pick up passengers requiring extra accommodations at their hotel for transport to the bus depot.
- The Skywalk Bridge is fully accessible, including ramps and a paved walkway. Wheelchairs are permitted atop the glass bridge.
Health and Safety Protocols
- Face mask required for guest and employees
- Hand Sanitizer readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles sanitized regularly
- Social Distancing recommended
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!