GCW Helicopter Landing
This Grand Canyon helicopter tour offers stunning views of the West Rim as you descend into the canyon and land at the bank of the Colorado River. Before returning to the Grand Canyon West Airport, you will have time to take photos and explore. General entry into Grand Canyon West is not included but can be purchased to upgrade the adventure to include a self-guided tour to various lookout points.
Grand Canyon West offers unique exploring options and is the only destination that allows landing on the floor of the Grand Canyon. Surrounded by unparalleled beauty, you will descend into the canyon unto a private plateau next to the Colorado River. Remember to bring your camera because the stunning scenery is the perfect backdrop for any photo opportunity. You will return to the surface by helicopter, where passengers can purchase a general entry pass to continue their journey at the rim with a hop-on-hop-off shuttle. Lookout points include Eagle Point, home to the Grand Canyon Skywalk, a 70-foot horseshoe-shaped glass-bottom bridge extending from the canyon. The second stop is Guano Point, where guests explore and take the Highpoint Hike, which offers 360-degree views of the majestic Grand Canyon below.
- Land at the Bottom
- Helicopter descent to canyon floor
- Exploration time for photos at the bottom of the canyon
- Flight Duration: 5 - 7 minutes each way
- Add Grand Canyon West Park Entry
- Add Grand Canyon West Park Entry and Skywalk General Admission
- Add Grand Canyon West Park Entry and Meal Voucher at one of Grand Canyon West restaurants
- Add Grand Canyon West Park Entry, Meal Voucher for one of Grand Canyon West restaurants, and Skywalk General Admission
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!