Helicopter Air Tour with Park Entry
Helicopter Air Tour Details
Do your travel plans include a visit to Grand Canyon West? There's no better way to see the canyon than aboard a thrilling helicopter flight! Take in the breathtaking sights as you fly above Eagle Point - home of the famous Skywalk glass bridge, Guano Point, and other areas of the canyon landscape.
- Helicopter flight of Grand Canyon West
- Grand Canyon West Park Entry with hop-on-hop-off shuttle to Guano point and Eagle point
- Tour Duration: Approximately 10-12 minutes
- Flight Duration: Approximately 10-12 minutes
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the location you are visiting is rough, rocky, and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended
- If assistance is required in boarding and disembarking, passengers must provide companion or attendant to do so.
- Passenger must be able to use helicopter seat.
- Only collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be stowed onboard due to space limitations.
- Guests will be notified at time of check-in if space limitations will prevent their accessibility equipment from being brought onboard.
- This is an air-only tour. Should your equipment need to be left at the terminal, it will be stored safely and waiting for you upon landing.
- Guests must reach the West Rim air terminal 30 minutes before their flight time.
- Face mask required for guest and employees
- Temperature checks for guests and employees before entering shuttles and terminals
- Hand Sanitizer readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles sanitized between uses
- Social Distancing enforced
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!