Native Explorer Tour with Legacy
Planning to visit Grand Canyon West? In addition to the stunning vistas along the West Rim, you can also experience an unforgettable flight over the canyon’s extraordinary landmarks! This air tour departs from the Grand Canyon West air terminal just a short distance from the rim. Once airborne, you’ll enjoy breathtaking views from above Eagle Point (including the world-famous Skywalk glass bridge), Guano Point, and other fantastic rock formations. In-flight headset narration will provide interesting facts and the history of the Grand Canyon during your tour.
Your adventure continues with a ground tour of Grand Canyon West via shuttle bus. Your first stop is to Hualapai Ranch, a cowboy town complete with Old West gunfights and lasso lessons. Journey to Eagle Point and marvel at the enormous eagle-shaped rock formation. See Native American dwellings from several tribes and enjoy cultural music and dancing here, as well. From there, you’ll proceed to Guano Point for 360-degree views of the massive stone walls of the canyon. This tour is the perfect way to see everything the West Rim has to offer!
- Scenic flight with aerial views of Grand Canyon West and the Colorado River
- Climate-controlled cabin
- High wings providing clear panoramic views
- In-flight tour narration
- Self-guided tour of multiple lookout points along the rim of the canyon
- Flight Duration: Approximately 20 minutes
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Face mask required for guest and employees
- Temperature checks for guests and employees before entering shuttles and terminals
- Hand Sanitizer readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles sanitized between uses
- Social Distancing enforced
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!
|Fare Type||Base Fare||Taxes & Fees||Per Passenger||You Saved|
|Adult||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultSavings %>|
|Child||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childSavings %>|