Tower Butte Landing Tour
35 - 40 minutes Prices From:
Departure: Page, Lake Powell
Destination: Tower Butte
Helicopter | Stand on the Edge
Rising 5,000 feet above sea level like a skyscraper made of stone, Tower Butte is one of nature's most unique formations. This incredible desert feature is the perfect setting for a helicopter landing! Join us for this exclusive sightseeing experience offering 360-degree views from the top of the world.
From the Page Municipal Airport, you'll board a state-of-the-art EcoStar helicopter and fly over the Navajo Nation and Lake Powell as you approach Tower Butte. Experience the breathtaking ascent to the top of this mammoth natural tower before touching down and disembarking the aircraft.
The 360-degree panoramic view from atop this landform is absolutely breathtaking. See desert gems including Glen Canyon, Lake Powell, the Kaiparowits Plateau, the Grand Staircase, and the Vermilion Cliffs. You'll enjoy approximately 20 minutes atop the butte for sensational photo opportunities. This helicopter tour is truly a sightseeing opportunity unlike any other!
- Aerial views of desert scenery and Lake Powell
- 1st Class EcoStar EC130 helicopter
- Oversize windows and stadium seating for viewing
- Landing atop Tower Butte
- Tour Duration: approximately 35-40 minutes
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 35-40 minutes
Arrive at the terminal 30 minutes prior for check-in.
Board a state-of-the-art helicopter and depart the terminal for aerial views of the desert scenery, and Lake Powell en route to Tower Butte.
Experience 360-degree panoramic views from atop the Tower Butte landform.
Arrive back at the terminal with photos and memories after an incredible adventure.
Request A Front Seat On Your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot’s point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $50.00
Select your preferred Country and Currency
|Fare Type||Base Fare||Taxes & Fees||Per Passenger||You Saved|
|Adult||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultSavings %>|
|Child||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childSavings %>|
<% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(startMonthNum, 10)] %><% startYearNum %>- <% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(endMonthNum, 10)] %><% endYearNum %>