Highlights Air & Hoover Dam Bus Tour
6 - 6.5 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon West
Airplane | Bus | Hoover Dam | Meal
Soar over the majestic Grand Canyon and enjoy an insider’s tour of the Hoover Dam - a modern engineering marvel - with our Highlights Air with Hoover Dam Bus Tour. Your adventure begins with complimentary hotel pick-up and transfers to our state-of-the-art terminal. You'll check in with our desk staff and relax before boarding your touring airplane specifically designed for sightseeing. Peer out of the oversized windows for incredible viewing of the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead's sparkling waters en route to the canyon. Your flight over Grand Canyon West provides magnificent sights of landmarks including Eagle Point, Guano Point, and the mighty Colorado River below. Upon landing back at the air terminal, you’ll have time to browse through our gift shop and enjoy a meal before continuing on your tour.
A motorcoach will whisk you off on the next part of your journey: a VIP guided tour of the Hoover Dam. Learn the history of this massive construction and its powerful innerworkings. You'll have enough time to explore the observation deck, and photograph dramatic views of both the Colorado River and Lake Mead - a delightful contrast to the view from the air. Transfers will be provided to return you directly to your hotel and the memories of your sightseeing adventure are yours to keep.
- Complimentary roundtrip Las Vegas hotel transfers
- Narrated scenic flight with views of the famous Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Grand Canyon West
- Bus transfers to Hoover Dam with a guided VIP tour of the dam
- 1 meal included
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 6-6.5 hours
Roundtrip Flight Duration
Approximately 70 minutes
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels.
Upon arrival, check in at our private air tour terminal and prepare for your flight.
Scenic route covering amazing views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and Grand Canyon West
Souvenir Shopping & Meal
Return to the terminal and browse our on-site gift shop offering a wide variety of memorabilia. Enjoy a meal before boarding a motorcoach to depart for Hoover Dam.
Hoover Dam Interior Tour
After a short ride to the Hoover Dam, a knowledgeable guide will escort you and provide details about the history of the dam along with ample time to explore the exterior of the dam and its exhibits.
Return Hotel Transfers
Reboard the motorcoach for transfers back to your Las Vegas hotel.
- Lift or boarding ramp available to assist in boarding/disembarking
- If further assistance is required in boarding and disembarking, passengers must provide companion or attendant to do so. Staff are permitted to assist only in case of emergency.
- Passenger must be able to use plane seat.
- Collapsible wheelchairs are recommended due to space limitations.
- If using a motorized wheelchair, please notify staff if it operates with a wet or dry battery at time of booking.
- Passengers will be notified at time of check-in if space limitations will prohibit their accessibility equipment from being brought onboard.
- This is an air-only tour with no landing at the canyon. Should your equipment need to be left at the terminal, it will be stored safely and waiting for you upon landing.
- The Hoover Dam is fully accessible, including the Visitor Center, the generator room, the observation deck, the restrooms, and the movie theater.
- Please contact our reservations department or ask at time of booking for more information about accessible hotel-to-terminal transportation accommodations.
Please call Reservations If you are booking this tour for accessibility purposes
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: SBW-1D