Grand Voyager with Skywalk
Join us on our Grand Voyager Expedition with Skywalk tour from Las Vegas. You will be picked up from your Las Vegas Hotel and shuttled out to our Boulder City Terminal for check-in. You will then board our fixed-wing Vistaliner airplane and proceed to fly 35 minutes to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. Enjoy the picturesque views of the Hoover Dam, Colorado River and Lake Mead while relaxing on your flight. Upon arrival at the Grand Canyon West airport, you will deplane the aircraft and proceed to board a helicopter, which will take you on a journey to the Canyon’s floor.
Take a gentle hike to the base of the Colorado River and board a pontoon boat. Following that, sit back and relax on a one mile boat trip on the majestic Colorado River, then return to the helipad for your return flight to the rim of the canyon. Your air-conditioned motor coach awaits to take you to the first stop, Eagle Point. Get your camera ready as you will be amazed at the views of the eagle-like rock formation and the beautiful colored walls of the Grand Canyon. You’ll then experience the Skywalk, a glass bottom bridge suspended 70 feet over the edge of the rim. You’ll then proceed to Guano Point for more picturesque views before heading back to Las Vegas. A meal is provided to enjoy at your convenience during your visit to the Grand Canyon.
*Note: Cameras are not allowed on the Skywalk
- Airplane flight from Las Vegas area to Grand Canyon West
- 4,000 foot helicopter descent and return
- Pontoon boat cruise on Colorado River
- Skywalk admission at Eagle Point
- Hotel to hotel transfers
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 7 hours hotel to hotel.
Approximately 70 minutes
Time spent in Canyon
Approximately 4 hours
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels.
Upon arrival, check-in at our private air tour terminal.
Approximately 35 minutes to Grand Canyon West.
Helicopter ride to canyon's bottom.
Pontoon boat cruise upriver into the Canyon. Approximately 15-20 minutes.
Ascend 4,000 feet back to the canyons rim.
Eagle Point and Guano Point
Venture out on the Skywalk Bridge at Eagle Point. When you're done exploring, transfer to Guano Point for more picture taking.
A meal is provided and can be enjoyed at your convenience during your visit at the Grand Canyon
Return Flight to Hotel Drop-off
An approximate 35 minute flight back to the terminal. Once you are back you will be loaded onto a motor coach and taken back to your hotel.
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: SBW-5K