Grand Canyon Fly n'Float
This is the quickest and most comprehensive of all Grand Canyon tours from Las Vegas! If you are looking for the perfect day trip to see all the Grand Canyon has to offer – the rim, canyon floor, and the mighty Colorado River – Grand Canyon Fly n’ Float is the trip for you!
You will fly in a sightseeing aircraft to Grand Canyon West, board a helicopter for a thrilling descent to the bottom of the Grand Canyon, land on the canyon floor, and board a pontoon boat for a relaxing, narrated trip on the Colorado River. This is the one Grand Canyon experience you don’t want to miss!
Grand Canyon Fly n’ Float lets you experience all the best elements of the Grand Canyon on an express trip from the Las Vegas area. This adventure begins with an airplane flight from our Boulder City, Nevada terminal to Grand Canyon West where you’ll be able to photograph the sights of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, the Mojave Desert, and the Colorado River en route.
Upon arrival at the Grand Canyon West airport, you'll be escorted to our heliport where a helicopter designed specifically for tourism will take you 4,000 feet below the rim to a landing spot on the canyon floor right above the Colorado River.
Papillon helicopters, with larger cabins, 180-degree wraparound windshields, and individual, stadium style seats, are perfect to capture fantastic photos and videos of this one-of-a-kind flight.
Once at the bottom of the Grand Canyon, you’ll have time to explore geological marvels and photograph the ancient layers of the Colorado Plateau before boarding your guided pontoon boat ride along the Colorado River. The boat portion of this trip provides additional information about the geological and human history of the area. With a 360-degree view of the massive stone walls surrounding you, the smooth float down the river is the perfect spot to capture the most iconic Grand Canyon photographs.
This tour includes round-trip transportation to and from most Las Vegas hotels.
- Sightseeing airplane flight from Las Vegas area to Grand Canyon West
- Helicopter flight from Grand Canyon rim to bottom
- Guided pontoon boat ride on the Colorado River
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off from most Strip and Downtown major hotels
- Tour Duration: Approximately 6 hours
- Airplane Flight Duration: Sightseeing aircraft approximately 35 minutes each way
- Helicopter Flight Duration: Approximately 5 - 7 minutes each way
What to Know
- Bring your I.D. – Passengers 18 years and older must bring a government-issued form of identification.
- Water: You may bring bottled water; however, passengers cannot open the bottle in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged on the helicopter, but please be aware that using “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!