Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour
Climb aboard our state-of-the-art motorcoach and embark on a sightseeing extravaganza to the Grand Canyon, the most impressive landform in the United States. This tour takes you from your Las Vegas hotel to the renowned O'Callaghan-Tillman Bridge over Hoover Dam, through mesmerizing ancient Joshua tree forests, and on to the astounding landscape of the Hualapai Nation: the Grand Canyon West.
Soak in the exotic beauty of the Mojave Desert and the Colorado Plateau. From stony mountain ranges, endless colorful plains, and of course the raging waters of the Colorado River, you'll discover why this location draws millions of visitors from around the world each year. Beyond the unbelievable grandeur of the landscape, visitors can also spend time at the Grand Canyon West Native American Tribal Park. The deep-rooted culture of the Hualapai people creates a human story of the place that is as important as the geological story. Explore some traditional dwellings, watch exciting tribal performances, or browse some handcrafted mementos at the Hualapai Market. Top off your adventure with a rich lunch enjoyed right on the canyon's edge. Our West Rim Bus Tour offers you a day of exploration with memories to last a lifetime.
- Las Vegas hotel pick-up
- Transportation by motorcoach to Grand Canyon West
- Brief stop at the Hoover Dam
- Scenic canyon overlooks and photo opportunities
- Light lunch provided
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Please note that the Hoover Dam stop can be before or after the Grand Canyon experience.
Approximately 12 hours, not including hotel transfers
Time spent at the Grand Canyon
Approximately 4 hours
Approximately 3 hours each way
Guests are picked up from most major hotels in Las Vegas approximately 1-1.5 hours prior to departure.
Guests check in and depart the bus depot for Grand Canyon West.
Hoover Dam Overlook
Enjoy a brief stop on the O'Callaghan-Tillman bypass bridge overlooking the famous Hoover Dam for photo opportunities.
Joshua Tree Forest
Travel through a 900-year-old Joshua tree forest.
Arrive Grand Canyon West
Each guest is provided a meal voucher and hop-on/hop-off shuttle service voucher. The meal voucher can be used at either Eagle Point or Guano Point.
Named for the eagle-like rock formation visible here, this area is the home of the Skywalk. Guests are free to explore the Indian Cultural Village and the rim.
Guano Point boasts a spectacular viewpoint jutting out into the canyon, offering visitors a near 360-degree canyon view.
Return to Las Vegas
Depart Grand Canyon West to Las Vegas with a rest stop along the way.
- Motorcoach fully wheelchair accessible with 3-day advance notice.
- Upon 3-day notice, motorcoach can be prepared to pick up passengers requiring extra accommodations at their hotel for transport to the bus depot.
- This tour arrives at the West Rim of the canyon. The complimentary shuttle transportation offered here is fully-accessible. All viewpoints and destinations here feature accessible buildings, restaurants, and shops, including the Skywalk Bridge. Guests are encouraged to use caution when venturing from the paved areas near the rim.
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: BLW-4