Platinum Hoover Dam Deluxe and Heli Tour
Receive the ultimate VIP experience and soar above Hoover Dam on this helicopter tour package. Our luxury Mercedes Sprinter vehicles will be waiting for you at the door of your Las Vegas hotel. Climb aboard and prepare for a scenic drive through the Mojave Desert to the historic town of Boulder City, home of the Hoover Dam. A knowledgeable government tour guide will be waiting to take your group on a guided VIP Discovery tour throughout this colossal piece of architecture.
Your tour includes a journey down into the generator room and up to the observation deck, where fantastic views of the Colorado River and desert scenery await you. There will also be ample time to explore the many exhibits or browse the Visitor Center. After your ground tour comes to an end, you’ll be shuttled to the Papillon Hoover Dam heliport lift-off on a narrated helicopter air tour to witness the spectacular views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Colorado River. Afterwards, enjoy lunch at the Hoover Dam Lodge before reboarding your Mercedes Sprinter for the drive back to Las Vegas. Before being returned to your hotel, a stop will be made at the world-famous "Welcome to Las Vegas" sign for photos. Discover the majesty of the Mojave Desert and the incredible inner-workings of the Hoover Dam in one action-packed day of sightseeing.
- Hotel pick-up
- Custom touring vehicle that comfortably seats up to 12 passengers
- Photo stop at the Las Vegas welcome sign
- VIP interior tour of Hoover Dam
- Lunch included
- Aerial views of Hoover Dam by helicopter
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 8 hours hotel-to-hotel
Time spent at the Hoover Dam
Approximately 1.5 hours
Guests are picked up from their Las Vegas hotel.
A brief stop for photo opportunities at the Las Vegas welcome sign
Guests will check in and board a custom touring vehicle before departing for Hoover Dam.
A guided VIP interior tour of the dam along with access to the observation deck, movie room, and exhibits are included.
Helicopter & Lunch
After the interior tour, guests will be taken to the Hoover Dam Heliport for an exciting 6-minute helicopter flight. Enjoy sights of the dam from above along with views of Lake Mead and the Colorado River. After the flight guests are taken to the Hoover Dam Lodge to enjoy a meal.
Guests are returned to their respective hotel.
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: MLD-2HM