Platinum Hoover Dam Deluxe Tour
This exciting tour package offers a comprehensive Hoover Dam experience unlike any other. Travel in style onboard a luxury Mercedes Sprinter, equipped with plush seating, air conditioning, and oversized windows perfect for sightseeing and photography. Take off on a scenic expedition through the Mojave Desert en route to Boulder City - home of the Hoover Dam. The construction of this colossal dam was a historic success in architecture, and you'll have the opportunity to explore it from top to bottom. Your VIP Discovery tour will take you through the generator room, the movie room, multiple exhibits, and the observation deck. Here you will find incredible sights of the Colorado River and the spectacular O'Callaghan-Tillman Memorial Bridge. Enjoy lunch at the Hoover Dam Lodge before your return trip to Las Vegas. Pose for a photo in front of the world-famous Las Vegas welcome sign before you arrive back at your Strip hotel.
- Hotel pick-up
- Custom touring vehicle that comfortably seats up to 12 passengers
- Photo stop at the world-famous Las Vegas welcome sign
- VIP interior tour of Hoover Dam
- Lunch included
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 8 hours hotel-to-hotel
Time spent at the Hoover Dam
Approximately 1.5 hours
Guests are picked up from their Las Vegas hotel.
Guests will check in, board a custom touring vehicle, and depart for Hoover Dam.
Brief stop for photo opportunities at the Las Vegas Welcome Sign en route to the dam
A guided VIP interior tour of the dam along with access to the observation deck, movie room, and exhibits are included.
After the interior tour, guests are taken to the Hoover Dam Lodge to enjoy a meal.
Guests will be returned to their respective hotel.
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: MLD-4