South Rim Motorcoach with Deluxe Ground Tour
14 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon South Rim
Bus | IMAX | Meal
Live your dream of visiting the Grand Canyon and hit the open road with our Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour! Spend the day taking in the sights of the desert southwest while you journey to Grand Canyon National Park in one of Gray Line Las Vegas’ deluxe motor coaches. All vehicles are equipped with air-conditioning, restrooms, panoramic windows and television monitors.
Begin your day with complimentary hotel pick-up and shuttle service to Gray Line’s bus depot located just minutes from the Las Vegas Strip. En route to Grand Canyon National Park, enjoy a scenic drive through the Mojave Desert and along the Colorado River. Knowledgeable commentary by your driver-guide will inform and entertain you as you learn about the history of the American Southwest, the forces that shaped the Grand Canyon and surrounding area, and the people who inhabited the land. Rest stops are provided along the way.
Upon arriving at the South Rim of the Grand Canyon, you’ll exit the motor coach at the National Geographic Visitor’s Center to watch the famous IMAX film “Grand Canyon: The Hidden Secret” which provides history of the canyon. Enjoy a meal and continue your excursion on a jeep tour of Grand Canyon National Park. Take in the awe-inspiring views of Grand Canyon South with Jeep stops that may include Duck Rock, Grandview and Yavapai Point. After a day full of sightseeing, you’ll depart to Las Vegas with memories to last a lifetime.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Air-conditioned coach, with restrooms and comfortable seats
- Large viewing windows and television monitors
- Las Vegas departure to the Grand Canyon National Park with rest stops along the way
- Entertaining and informative commentary from your driver/guide
- Stop at the National Geographic Center Food Court located in Tusayan, Arizona. A meal voucher is provided and redeemable at the food court
- Enjoy a short IMAX movie: Grand Canyon - The Hidden Secrets
- Open-air jeep tour of the Grand Canyon National Park with multiple stops
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 14 hours
Time spent at the Grand Canyon
Approximately 2 hours
Approximately 5 – 5.5 hours each way
Guests are picked up from most major hotels in Las Vegas approximately 1-1.5 hours prior to departure.
Guests check-in and depart the depot.
Joshua Tree Forest
Travel through a 900 year old Joshua tree forest.
A brief stop in Kingman, Arizona to stretch your legs.
National Geographic Visitor Center
Enjoy a short IMAX movie with a lunch.
Grand Canyon National Park
Depart the IMAX on an open-air jeep to the Grand Canyon National Park with stops that may include Duck Rock, Grandview and Yavapai. Please note that stops will be adjusted based on the volume of people, traffic and park closures.
Las Vegas Return
Return to the National Geographic Visitor Center to board the bus for transfers back to Las Vegas. Rest stop along the way.
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: BLG-4J